Food & Walking

Divya Shah

My daughter is 1. 5 years old she is still not walking as her all teeth came out. she is just crawling not able to stand by herself, if we hold his hand than only able to walk.. i m much worried about her. In walker she is running but by herself she is afraid. She is not drinking Milk also. As I am a working Women feeding was left and she is not having habit of bottle also. So please suggest me In compare to milk which food i should Provide her and when she will able to walk.

• 3

Sharada

We never put baby in walker though we had one which neighbour gave. The baby puts pressure on Waller to walk and when left to walk independently she fails to walk because that support isn't there. Give her daily warm oil massage preferably with Dabur Lal tel and give her calcium tonic after checking with doc. Help her walk by herself and u give her support while walking. She will definitely walk. This is what I did. Hope this helps u.

Nisha Wadia

Try variety in food. Give khichdi, dal-roti, pauva, upma, wheat thuli.... dont add red chilli. But u can add salt n turmeric powder. My baby loves this way. N ya pauva n upma as we eat but less spicy.

preeti

Dont worry she will start walking soon

using nebulizer

my child is suffering from cough from last 2 weeks. i gave her cough syrup(after..

Tooth decay

My baby has started tooth decay in 1yr and she is become 21/2yr dacay is becomin..

my baby is suffering wid cold

Ideal weight of 18 months baby

My baby is 18 months and his weight is 10. 57 kg .. is that ok ? I am worried ab..

constipation... Dabur janam ghutti

constipation remedy for my 1 yr 8 months baby... anyone knows d dosage of Dabur..

Food schedule 15 months

Can some of u share the food schedule for 15 months old baby.. how much qty need..

proper growth

my 1year old baby is not standing without support.. His weight is only 9 kg. Is..