Food

Sharon David

Hello.... my son. 15 months old and is bored of eating the same moong dal khichdi and daliya for lunch and dinner..... i still serve him pureed food as he has got only four teeth... kindly suggest me sum gud recipes fr his lunch, dinner and breakfast too.... thanks..

• 2

Hi Sharon. Try to move on to chunky food from pureed food. Babies have a srtong gum and can chew well even if they have a few teeth. Try giving him pastas, broken pieces of cookies, cornflakes etc to experience the different textures of food.

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Sharon, I feel your son is old enough to eat the usual lunch and dinner that you prepare for yourself at home everyday. That includes all the vegetables, curries, dal. Mash the rice along with the prepared vegetable and dal and feed him(not very spicy though). His taste buds will develop eventually!! Hope this helps!!! Happy parenting!!!

hi my baby is 3 months old after 6 months can I give cerelac

8 months old baby sugesde food

food sugesde for 8 month baby

sweaty feet

Hi,my 3. 5months baby feet are sweaty always is it normal or not ??

food quantity

I want to know that at one time how much quantity of dal or khichdi a child nee..

Food options for 7 months old baby

Hi, I would like to know more homemade healthy recipes for my 7. 5 months old da..

hello all. my baby is 7 mnths old nd hav..

black patches in baby stool

Milk quantity for five months old

Hi all I wanted to know how much quantity of formula milk approx should I offer..

oats are safe for 7 month old baby?