Food

Sharon David

Hello.... my son. 15 months old and is bored of eating the same moong dal khichdi and daliya for lunch and dinner..... i still serve him pureed food as he has got only four teeth... kindly suggest me sum gud recipes fr his lunch, dinner and breakfast too.... thanks..

• 2

Hi Sharon. Try to move on to chunky food from pureed food. Babies have a srtong gum and can chew well even if they have a few teeth. Try giving him pastas, broken pieces of cookies, cornflakes etc to experience the different textures of food.

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Sharon, I feel your son is old enough to eat the usual lunch and dinner that you prepare for yourself at home everyday. That includes all the vegetables, curries, dal. Mash the rice along with the prepared vegetable and dal and feed him(not very spicy though). His taste buds will develop eventually!! Hope this helps!!! Happy parenting!!!

suji upma

how to make suji upma ?

Regarding baby weight gain and feeding p..

My son is going to be 8months by next week. Last week when we checked his wgt he..

variety of food

my baby does not like to eat same food everyday

pomegranate

when to give pomegranate juice(squeeze each fruit) to babies .8 month old now

Weaning

My son is 5. 5 months now and we got a green signal from his doctor to start wit..

my daughter is 8th Month old I hav started her giving rice hw much i can give in..

Cerelac : wheat+apple 6 months

guys help me with it: i have 2 rush 2 office by next week but worried about my..