Food

Sharon David

Hello.... my son. 15 months old and is bored of eating the same moong dal khichdi and daliya for lunch and dinner..... i still serve him pureed food as he has got only four teeth... kindly suggest me sum gud recipes fr his lunch, dinner and breakfast too.... thanks..

• 2

Hi Sharon. Try to move on to chunky food from pureed food. Babies have a srtong gum and can chew well even if they have a few teeth. Try giving him pastas, broken pieces of cookies, cornflakes etc to experience the different textures of food.

abhilasha Ayyagari

Hi Sharon, I feel your son is old enough to eat the usual lunch and dinner that you prepare for yourself at home everyday. That includes all the vegetables, curries, dal. Mash the rice along with the prepared vegetable and dal and feed him(not very spicy though). His taste buds will develop eventually!! Hope this helps!!! Happy parenting!!!

not having food

hi my daughter is 1year old she is not eating food at all . she is of 8. 5kg . P..

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

can I give paneer to my 7 month 28 days baby girl? if yes then how to make pane..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some re..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some recipes to her

Top feed

How many amount powder milk can be given

baby food

Hi mommies.. My baby is 6 months old and I have to start with water. so how much..

baby food fo 6th month baby

hi.. my baby girl is 6th months old now... please suggest me for foods n fruits...