Food

Bindu

Hi. My baby is 8 month old. I started solid foods .I heard that the babies need solid food for every 2 hours. is it true ? My baby refusing rice foods .So I am giving Easum cereals 3 times a day .Is it Ok for my baby.

• 1

Hi Bindu, Pls ask your query to expert in the nutrition corner. Here is the link- http://www.parentune.com/expert-corner/nutrition

teeth

my baby is 10 months old , but he doesn't have any teeth yet, please suggest whe..

Baby crying

When urine ll pass ... My baby crying a lot ... Baby age 43 days ... Wt is solut..

banana and orange in winter

Hai everyone my daughter is going to complete 7th month. we're living in jammu...

running nose

hi my son s n 3 mnth now don't know suddenly he got fever n cold but cold s sev..

Abt pee

my baby is 8 n half months old. from last 14 hours she dint pee. I'm worried. Is..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in..

My 3 months old baby is not sleeping in the cradle or in the bed. She was sleep..

hii my 9mnyh boy baby has been suffering from cold n vomiting from yesterday nig..

baby teething

teething remedies