Food

saranya duraisami

Hi.. my boy is in his 4 th month.. im giving him only mother feed and sometimes water... but now a days he is not drinking milk properly.. instead playing a lot.. he become thin.. im worried about this.. but other things are all normal... playing well.. sleeping good.. peeing is also normal.. what shall i do to make him to drink more milk?

• 2

saranya duraisami

Thank you nikita sis

Hi Saranya, It is a natural growth pattern of children when they start exploring other things around them and feeding becomes a secondary priority. Like you have mentioned, if the other things are normal, then don't worry about him looking thinner. If his weight is ok, then don't stress. It is important developmental stage of the child when he wants to play more than feed. Also, remember, unlike adults, a child will not be able to suppress his hunger and will feed when hungry. So enjoy and relax.

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..

poop

my little one is 3months old. we r giving formula milk lactogen.. her poop is in..

Buffalo's milk

hello moms my baby has 6months old and I used to give Buffalo's milk twice a day..

eczema problem

my 11 months baby is having severe eczema. his back is very scaly,dry& itchy. my..

fever

my baby feeling fever... can I take paracetamol drops once every 6hrs...

cough

how to cure cough of my 3 month baby

poop

my lo passing yellow watery motions for 7 to 10 times... is it because of cough..