Food

Saranya Duraisami

Hi.. my boy is in his 4 th month.. im giving him only mother feed and sometimes water... but now a days he is not drinking milk properly.. instead playing a lot.. he become thin.. im worried about this.. but other things are all normal... playing well.. sleeping good.. peeing is also normal.. what shall i do to make him to drink more milk?

• 2

saranya duraisami

Thank you nikita sis

Hi Saranya, It is a natural growth pattern of children when they start exploring other things around them and feeding becomes a secondary priority. Like you have mentioned, if the other things are normal, then don't worry about him looking thinner. If his weight is ok, then don't stress. It is important developmental stage of the child when he wants to play more than feed. Also, remember, unlike adults, a child will not be able to suppress his hunger and will feed when hungry. So enjoy and relax.

haedache

how do I treat headache and cold instantly. my son is 9 months old?

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

dry scalp

my 2 and half months baby has dry scalp. can someone plz suggest wat can be done..

Height and weight

Hi what shd be average weight and height of 7 month old baby boy

breast milk can be regain after slowdown

my baby is 5 months old n due to colic n cold n cough she was not sucking breast..

low weight

hi all ...my daughter is 11 months old and weighs 7. 3 to 7. 5 kg from last 3 mo..

foam in nanpro stage 2..

m using nanpro stage 2 to my son. whenever I shake in bottle.. I m getting foam...

fever

my 6 month old baby has fever since d past 2 dayz .,, is it coz of cerelac,,star..