Food

Suma G

My daughter is 2 years... Refuses to eat and drink milk even pediasure also

Sreejita sanyal

I am facing the same issue with my 1. 5yrs old boy. But I make efforts to give him variety. He eats sometimes and doesn't at other. always check her tummy if its tight don't force feed.

Deena Mathew

A child will not starve itself. she is probably not eating because she might be not hungry. If you force her will make it less enjoyable for her. You need to ask if she is hungry or not when she propose propose food you can give her, and follow her tastes.

want to get rid of using cell phones n o..

i son is just 1. 10yrs bt he hv built a habit of using cell phone too much... he..

forceful blinking

hello my son 2. 7 yrs old is forcefully blinking his eyes as though it is hard..

Hi! I am mother of one child and she is..

Hey!!I want to know the exact age when child start talking because am worried fo..

Thumb sucking

Hi mommies.. my almost 2 year old daughter is still sucking her thumb! I have tr..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

my son is having cold and cough since 15..

hello all my son is having cold and cough since 15 days given him medicines so i..

fever and diarrhea

my child is suffering from fever and diarrhea .. from last night... I don't know..

Breastfeed

Hey my 2 yrs old baby boy is not leaving breastfeed as he can't sleep without it..