Food

Chandni Chheda

What Food should be started to 5months old baby

krishna shekhar

Yes you can start giving mashed foods to your Baby. Dont start everything together. Like if you start giving with boiled mashed apple, then give it to him for 3 days and dpnt change food before 3 days. And after 3 days, you can give other like mashed avacado.. try it for 3 more days.. it is important to know if these are suting him. Happy feeding

gayatri chadwa

Its better to breastfeed till 6 months.

feeding

hello my baby 4months old he wakes up 2time in midnight for milk is it good or n..

queries on food....

my son is 7month old nd not taking food properly.... !! pls suggest some food re..

cerelac

can anyone help me to understand if cerelac is safe for my daughter who is 3mont..

my baby age is 7th month old. which food..

my baby age is 7th month old. which food is good to eat

milk feeding

hi my baby is age of 4 month unfortunately I lost my breast milk so if I suppose..

diet chart

hi my baby is in 7 th month. kindly guide me how many times i have to give milk..

breastfeeding

My 4 month baby just refuses to take feed during the day. she cries if I force h..

water

how much water I should give my daughter at 7 month old. pls suggest me