Food

Mamta Hemrajani

My daughter is 9 months old. Her weight is 7 kgs. Birth weight was 2. 8 kgs. I feed her khichri, daliya, sooji kheer, saboodana kheer and sometimes phool makhana kheer. Apart from dis i feed her 1 fruit daily like banana chikkoo guava. Is this ok?

• 3

Aabha

If u mean commercial butter.. then it is best to avoid because it contains a lot of salt which is not good for our babies at this age.. you can substitute butter with homemade ghee. My paed had said ok for bread but somehow I don't feel like giving my 9 mnth old daughter now.

Mamta Hemrajani

Is it right to give baby brown bread butter

Aabha

Hi Mamta.. you can give her oats apple/banana porridge, dry fruits powder can be added in any of her food too. Also you can start some green leafy veggies, beet, and if you eat non veg you can give her egg-properly boiled both the white and yellow parts, chicken broth. Roti can also be given in daal or milk. At the same time don't forget to wait for 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Some babies are allergic to eggs so we have to be careful! Happy parenting!

Nuts

Every one is saying give almond in ur milk .his health will increase. and my bab..

babyfood

I'm finding it very difficult in giving any fruits to my 8+m son. Please tell me..

healthy food

hii my prince is 9mnth old n premature baby, he has cold so wh kind of food can..

food and nutrition

can i give daal ka pani to my 4+ month baby

Food n nutrition

My baby is running in 9month he is very choosy about food he don't want to eat a..

weaning

my daughter is 5 and a half month old now... i visited paediatrician two days ba..

bootroot juice

my baby has 11 mnts can I give raw bootroot juice

my 8 month baby doesnot want to eat any..

what to do so that my 8 month baby eat solid food without crying