Food

Mamta Hemrajani

My daughter is 9 months old. Her weight is 7 kgs. Birth weight was 2. 8 kgs. I feed her khichri, daliya, sooji kheer, saboodana kheer and sometimes phool makhana kheer. Apart from dis i feed her 1 fruit daily like banana chikkoo guava. Is this ok?

• 3

Aabha

If u mean commercial butter.. then it is best to avoid because it contains a lot of salt which is not good for our babies at this age.. you can substitute butter with homemade ghee. My paed had said ok for bread but somehow I don't feel like giving my 9 mnth old daughter now.

Mamta Hemrajani

Is it right to give baby brown bread butter

Aabha

Hi Mamta.. you can give her oats apple/banana porridge, dry fruits powder can be added in any of her food too. Also you can start some green leafy veggies, beet, and if you eat non veg you can give her egg-properly boiled both the white and yellow parts, chicken broth. Roti can also be given in daal or milk. At the same time don't forget to wait for 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Some babies are allergic to eggs so we have to be careful! Happy parenting!

what can I give to my baby 4 months old?..

hi what food can I give to my four months old baby other than breast milk while..

can anyone tell me the diet plan for 6..

diet plan for 6 months baby

which formula is best.. for beby growth..

hyy my beby 3. 5days old.. bo avi fm karrahi haylekin 3hr pe sirf 30 ml kharahi..

weaning process

hi fellow parents :) my lo is 5 months plus now. I want to start introducing lil..

not eating well

hi all I have 7 month old daughter she is not cooperating me while feeding w..

nutrition

my son is about to complete his 6 months plz suggest me food for him