Food

Mamta Hemrajani

My daughter is 9 months old. Her weight is 7 kgs. Birth weight was 2. 8 kgs. I feed her khichri, daliya, sooji kheer, saboodana kheer and sometimes phool makhana kheer. Apart from dis i feed her 1 fruit daily like banana chikkoo guava. Is this ok?

• 3

Aabha

If u mean commercial butter.. then it is best to avoid because it contains a lot of salt which is not good for our babies at this age.. you can substitute butter with homemade ghee. My paed had said ok for bread but somehow I don't feel like giving my 9 mnth old daughter now.

Mamta Hemrajani

Is it right to give baby brown bread butter

Aabha

Hi Mamta.. you can give her oats apple/banana porridge, dry fruits powder can be added in any of her food too. Also you can start some green leafy veggies, beet, and if you eat non veg you can give her egg-properly boiled both the white and yellow parts, chicken broth. Roti can also be given in daal or milk. At the same time don't forget to wait for 3-4 days before introducing anything new. Some babies are allergic to eggs so we have to be careful! Happy parenting!

my baby is not drinking cows milk

hi mom's I tried more times to feed cows milk... He is not drinking... getting..

baby food

which is the best food for my 10 month old baby

Brown rice

Hi my baby has entered 6th month can i replace white rice with brown rice is it..

milk

Hi my baby is 13 th months old ,actually he is not interested to drink milk so w..

Nutrition

Best nutrition food for 9months baby

eat problem

she is not eating property. ....