fooding

Sudipta

Apr 14, 2013

Hi, my baby is 2yr 4 month she is a fussy eater no intrest in food at all some time she show but its very rare. so morning whwen she wake up i give her sugarcandy water with lemon it keeps stomach cool then around 10:30 she have lil banana with milk na lil cerelac. In lunch she have lil rice , 1 bowl curd,half cup dal n sometime lil egg or fish .then around 5:30 she have ! cup milk with pediasure,then after 2 hr she have coconut water or sugarcane juice if she want. In 9 she have her diner lil upma with curd or idli or dosa or oats maggi, then in 12 she have her milk with pediasure. Now its summer so should i less her milk intake n replace with juice like tropicana ?? tropicana is gud or hommemade? milk and jice 

• 7

sudipta

thnx...

sudipta

thnx...

i completely agree with Gowri's approach , i always refrain giving anything to my child that i have not cooked myself... great advise gowri!!

gowri

Hi Sudipta, Congrats on being such a caring mom :) I have two healthy girls, 16 and 11 and my only tip to you is avoid any tinned, canned, packed food as they all add toxins to the child's body. I never gave my kids any packaged food like Farex, formula milk or pediasure. If your child doesn't like milk in summer then give her lassi or curd rice. Adding some powdered sesame seeds to her food will give her enough calcium even if she doesn't have milk. Fresh juices or pureed fruits can be given. Please make sure all the food is freshly made and is consumed withing 3-4 hours of preparation. Feed her only when she is hungry. Thats the best way. Good luck and God bless :)

sudipta

thnx arunima n sonia

Sonia Duneja

I Agree with Anurima on Juices. I think your daugther is eating suffiently. A mother always feels that their child is not eating properly. But if your child is active and happy that means they are eating suffient. Dont over feed your baby. She is eating everything, but at times if she is not eating its okay. A child also has his own moods so its okay. All the best.

Hi Sudipta. I think you have a great feeding schedule for your daughter. May I suggest that instead to trying to replace milk with juice, you could give her some homemade juice in the evening in place of coconut water or sugar cane juice. You could alternate between the three. I have always been giving my daughter one cup milk in the morning/daytime before lunch and one cup around 9pm (after dinner). You could try moving the evening cup to an earlier time, if it works for your daughter. Please avoid giving her packed juices as they contain high amount of sugar and barely any fruit. You could make some nimbu pani, lassi, juices from any fresh fruit etc. Juices such as tropicana and the like are ok for an occasional treat otherwise making something fresh is always a better choice :) Take care.

Sweetness

Hi, I want to know if jaggery powder mixed in porridge can be given daily to 1...

corn flakes to 1year baby

Hi, is it safe to introduce corn flakes to my 1 year baby.. or when to introduc..

some liquid foods for my toddler

actually its very hot these days and my younger daughter doesnt want to have sol..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

eating

my baby 19 month old ...he not interest in eating for any food. .I follow many..

honey and lemon to 1yr 10month old baby

my daughter use to have cough at night during.. nd it stops wen i give her a tsp..

foods

which type of foods i give my baby during cold, cough and sour throat...

my baby is 1 year 2 months, wat foods sh..

suggest food list for my 1 year 2 months daughter