Foot hands and mouth ...

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... my son is 7 1/2 year has a red rashes in his hands and legs ... any medicine .... Please suggest it ... r any body has face the same problem

• 1

Carol

Pallavi, Does he also have sore throat, runny nose and slight fever? If so it may be Hand foot mouth disease which is a viral disease that causes small blisters inside the mouth and/or gums, in hands and legs too. There is no specific treatment for it. But you can provide only symptomatic relief. Give Paracetamol for fever (avoid aspirin as he is too small), rinse mouth with salt water (1/2 tsp of salt to a glass of water) for mouth blisters, keep him well hydrated. give sufficient fluid. Give extra fluid in case he has fever. it can spread by nose and throat discharge saliva, the fluid from the ruptured blisters and feces of infected person. Thorough hand wash after touching any nose or throat discharge or after using toilet is mandatory. Do not send him to school till he recovers. The symptoms may remain for a week or a little more than that.

fever & blood infection

my son son is suffering from fever & blood infection from last 15 days

regarding kids fat n health issue

hi my son is now 10 yrs .he's hvg adenoids . at the age of 2. 5yrs it was diagno..

my child age is 8 years but she is so weak and looking like a child as 5 year an..

worried about health n fitness of my dau..

My 9 years old daughter doesn't like to eat any healthy food...... only likes to..

medical

my daughter get fever every now & then..... she is also getting ear pain .. m..

potty

my son 9mnt today he has not done potty. today at lunch I feed him idly . at ev..

dont eat chpati

my son is 7 yrs old he don't eat chapati wid vegies. he eat 1 chapati without ve..

allergies

my son omar is 8+ now,daily he will be sneezing in d morning,n every month he wi..