Foot hands and mouth ...

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... my son is 7 1/2 year has a red rashes in his hands and legs ... any medicine .... Please suggest it ... r any body has face the same problem

• 1

Carol

Pallavi, Does he also have sore throat, runny nose and slight fever? If so it may be Hand foot mouth disease which is a viral disease that causes small blisters inside the mouth and/or gums, in hands and legs too. There is no specific treatment for it. But you can provide only symptomatic relief. Give Paracetamol for fever (avoid aspirin as he is too small), rinse mouth with salt water (1/2 tsp of salt to a glass of water) for mouth blisters, keep him well hydrated. give sufficient fluid. Give extra fluid in case he has fever. it can spread by nose and throat discharge saliva, the fluid from the ruptured blisters and feces of infected person. Thorough hand wash after touching any nose or throat discharge or after using toilet is mandatory. Do not send him to school till he recovers. The symptoms may remain for a week or a little more than that.

mile

my 8 yrs daughter has a mole behind her n3ck and scratches occasionally. what sh..

thank you sukanya ji & shreya ji

she eats dry chapati with pickles fastly.. but when roti n sabji comes she eats..

nutrition and wellness

my 10 yrs daughter is very fussy in eating. her height is also short as compared..

hi.. my frnds daughter is 8yrs.. n recently diagnosis with thyroid positive.. ca..

medical

my daughter get fever every now & then..... she is also getting ear pain .. m..

my son is 10 years old his weight is 46kg. He is over weight then how I give die..

health and food

hight & weight

my son is 7 year old so I want to need manage his hight & weight. pls. tell so..