Foot mouth and hand infection

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... mom's my baby has completed 5 month from past 2 days she is having red rashes in her hands and legs ... before my 7 year son was having this foot mouth and hand infection that has spread to my daughter ... she is every little one ... suggest presently I am using himalyan baby cream me

• 1

Hi Pallavi, considering the infection history of your children, it will be good if you consult your paediatrics.

abt my daughter 8 yrs old

what type of knowledge should be given to 8 yr daughter and 12 yr son ,like what..

asks questions about fuck, rape etc

my daughter is around 10yrs old now and has started asking questions about fuck,..

my eight year old daughter started to tr..

how to deal with trantrum s

my daughter is 10yrs. she is aggressive..

give me some tips. how to overcome it.

How to make child understand the importa..

My child do each work very slowly including studies. He starts his own games in..

agressiveness

my 10years daughter is aggressive and irritated from every thing . she often ref..

solid food

My daughter is 7 months old. I want to know at which time we have to give rice p..