Foot mouth and hand infection

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... mom's my baby has completed 5 month from past 2 days she is having red rashes in her hands and legs ... before my 7 year son was having this foot mouth and hand infection that has spread to my daughter ... she is every little one ... suggest presently I am using himalyan baby cream me

• 1

Hi Pallavi, considering the infection history of your children, it will be good if you consult your paediatrics.

social interaction

my son is very reluctant in mingling with people. he is comfortable with kids of..

my daughter is 10yrs. she is aggressive..

give me some tips. how to overcome it.

How to make kids emotionally strong

How to make kids emotionally strong

how make him disciplined

my son is not respecting me at all. always he is talking negative to me. not int..

How to make child understand the importa..

My child do each work very slowly including studies. He starts his own games in..

parenting

I have twin daughters they are 8yrs. They r very naughty. I make them learn basi..

agressiveness

my 10years daughter is aggressive and irritated from every thing . she often ref..