for controll agressiveness

Deepali Soni

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they didnt share things with each other...

• 2

hi Deepali Soni! sibling rivalry is the most common concern shared by parents . fights are part of all relationships and are healthy if within limits but if these turn ugly more often and include name calling, hitting each other without the concern of hurting each other or not talking to each other for more than two to three days , it's definitely a cause of concern. in this case u need to intervene and lay down some rules. No hitting, No name-calling, No bitching and No shouting at each other. if all this happens then u could tell them both of them will be punished and will have to loose on their priveleges as well ,irrespective of who started it and whose fault was it. involve them in activities where there have to work together as a unit. also praise them when they are good to each other, support and respect each other. hooe this helps!!

Shreya Rajvanshi

What is the age difference between them? You may sit with them and talk to them. However, ensure that whenever they are fighting never to take anyone's side as that would create resentment in the other child.

Activities

my son is 3. 7 years old. is there any activities which can be given to kids who..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..

behaviour talks.

Toddler behaviour on arriving a new baby.

not sleeping

my daughter is 5 y 10 m old i am very much concerned about her rest in night hou..

6 year old boy behavior

Hi everyone, I am here to discuss issue with you. My child is 6 yr old ,very ac..

stubborn child

my child every thing says no . not listening wht im saying. thy donot interac..