for controll agressiveness

Deepali Soni

my both children gets angry earlier... they fights too much for one thing.. they didnt share things with each other...

• 2

hi Deepali Soni! sibling rivalry is the most common concern shared by parents . fights are part of all relationships and are healthy if within limits but if these turn ugly more often and include name calling, hitting each other without the concern of hurting each other or not talking to each other for more than two to three days , it's definitely a cause of concern. in this case u need to intervene and lay down some rules. No hitting, No name-calling, No bitching and No shouting at each other. if all this happens then u could tell them both of them will be punished and will have to loose on their priveleges as well ,irrespective of who started it and whose fault was it. involve them in activities where there have to work together as a unit. also praise them when they are good to each other, support and respect each other. hooe this helps!!

Shreya Rajvanshi

What is the age difference between them? You may sit with them and talk to them. However, ensure that whenever they are fighting never to take anyone's side as that would create resentment in the other child.

child Pysochology

My Son is about to complete 5 years . He is very friendly with everyone. He call..

discipline

my son is 3 years 2 months old. he loves to be social but needs few days to be n..

separation n how to explain it to child

I hv recently separated with my hubby but my kids r not aware of what's happenin..

Not pronouncing correctly letter R.

she is not pronouncing R letter words correctly. now she is 5 years 6 months..

Aggressive

My daughter is 3 yrs n 3 month now.. From past few weeks she's been very aggress..

child psychology

hi... my son age is 3years 6mnths. now he is going to school prekg. but he is no..

interaction with others

my daughter is 4 yr old she does not interact with other kids in our flat while..

about psychology

my child is not listening to me as much before so plz can u send me about his c..