Formula milk along with other fruits

Siddharth Singhvi

Hello guys my kid is 6 mnths and few days old my wife feels her breastfeeding is not enough for him he is hungry every hour and he has not gained much weight.. we have started with apple banana and khichidi but some how we feel he needs more so we are thinking of starting with formula milk .. he is almost 7 mnths old .. is there any advice you guys could help us with :) thank you

• 2

radhika tuniki

U can even try small portions of mashed potato.. which helps the baby to gain weight..

Sunita

I think you could have two portions of food per day. One being khichdi with some vegetable like carrot, papaya and one being fruit. I have seen if you make thin puree and make it warm by baby has it happily and takes more amount

biscuit

which biscuits is gud to kid pls anybody suggest

vomit

hi all, my baby is 11 months old. from last 2 weeks he vomits whenever i give hi..

cow' s milk

my daughter does not want to drink cows milk, we recently started eatlier she wa..

my son is 7months old he not taking rice..

my son is 7months old he not taking rice cereal for lunch... only having Apple p..

Food n health

My baby boy is 9 months old to gain wait what type of food shiuld I give

Fish liver oil

My kid is now 4 years old. Can i give Fish liver oil capsules to her for better..