Formula milk along with other fruits

Siddharth Singhvi

Hello guys my kid is 6 mnths and few days old my wife feels her breastfeeding is not enough for him he is hungry every hour and he has not gained much weight.. we have started with apple banana and khichidi but some how we feel he needs more so we are thinking of starting with formula milk .. he is almost 7 mnths old .. is there any advice you guys could help us with :) thank you

• 2

radhika tuniki

U can even try small portions of mashed potato.. which helps the baby to gain weight..

Sunita

I think you could have two portions of food per day. One being khichdi with some vegetable like carrot, papaya and one being fruit. I have seen if you make thin puree and make it warm by baby has it happily and takes more amount

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some re..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some recipes to her

Apple recepie

hw to give apple to a 6 month baby.

food n nutrition

want to know d diet to b given to babies of 6 months old

baby not taking bottle feed

My lo is 4month old and has been on exclusive breast feed till now. I wanted to..

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

Can baby be given other milk if after br..

I have a son who is 10 days old and feeds his mothers milk but even after feedin..

Milk

Hi, My baby is 8 months old. I have problem in milk production because of that r..

feeding

Hi all, needed a help ,my lo is 2 months old. I gave nan pro to my daughter as d..