Formula milk along with other fruits

Siddharth Singhvi

Hello guys my kid is 6 mnths and few days old my wife feels her breastfeeding is not enough for him he is hungry every hour and he has not gained much weight.. we have started with apple banana and khichidi but some how we feel he needs more so we are thinking of starting with formula milk .. he is almost 7 mnths old .. is there any advice you guys could help us with :) thank you

• 2

radhika tuniki

U can even try small portions of mashed potato.. which helps the baby to gain weight..

Sunita

I think you could have two portions of food per day. One being khichdi with some vegetable like carrot, papaya and one being fruit. I have seen if you make thin puree and make it warm by baby has it happily and takes more amount

travel times food

I gave homemade food oly to my baby so hav to cook in stove oly not jus with hot..

fruit puree storage

hi during travel time cn we take fruit puree in storage form..

milk

Hi my baby is 13 th months old ,actually he is not interested to drink milk so w..

trip to delhi

hi, my baby is 8th months old ,and we are going to delhi for a trip to 4-5 days...

Dinner options

Hi , what all can I feed my baby for dinner, which is easily digestible and tast..

ragi potridge

how many years can I give ragi porridge to my baby?now he s 8month

food for 6th month old

what should i give to my 6th month old son and how often? i am giving him well..

solid food for baby

what can I give to four month old baby