Formula Milk

Nidhi Gupta

Hi,   My daughter is 9 months old and my doctor told me not to give cow milk till one year , so suggest me the best formula milk. And also she is not gaining weight. Whart can I do for it?

Weight gain differs in different children. If your daughter is active and happy, your doctor would tell you not to worry about weight. However you should get her checked. I used NAN for my daughter. They have formula for different age groups.

Aashna

Hi Nidhi. Lactogen has been used by many mothers over the years. I think it is safe and reliable. Please speak to her doctor on how to increase her weight, if that is concerning you.

Hi Nidhi. Cow's milk lacks the essential nutrients required for the growth and development of a baby under one year of age. It may also be difficult to digest. I have known my friends and relatives use Nestle's Lactogen or NAN for their babies. You can try either one. If you feel your daughter has not been gaining weight, please check with her doctor. Babies and children often go through phases where their food habits and tastes change. Nevertheless, please speak to her doctor about her weight. Hope this helps.

Introducing cow's milk for 11 months old

Precautions before feeding.. Which brand milk is good

Refuse to take milk

Hi, My daughter turned 7 months old now. Till 6 months she was completely on b..

hello mommies,my angel is 10+(months)old... wht. r all those foods 2be introduce..

food supplement

Hi my lo is 4 months old. she is having formula milk .can we keep any food supp..

what food can be given to 1 year old bab..

my baby is 1 year but she doesn't have teeth yet. what food I can give her

ma baby is 5 and half months old , its been 4 days since ive started wid cerelac..

baby foods for 10months girl baby?

what are the baby foods are given 10th month onwards...