Formula Milk

Nidhi Gupta

Hi,   My daughter is 9 months old and my doctor told me not to give cow milk till one year , so suggest me the best formula milk. And also she is not gaining weight. Whart can I do for it?

Weight gain differs in different children. If your daughter is active and happy, your doctor would tell you not to worry about weight. However you should get her checked. I used NAN for my daughter. They have formula for different age groups.

Aashna

Hi Nidhi. Lactogen has been used by many mothers over the years. I think it is safe and reliable. Please speak to her doctor on how to increase her weight, if that is concerning you.

Hi Nidhi. Cow's milk lacks the essential nutrients required for the growth and development of a baby under one year of age. It may also be difficult to digest. I have known my friends and relatives use Nestle's Lactogen or NAN for their babies. You can try either one. If you feel your daughter has not been gaining weight, please check with her doctor. Babies and children often go through phases where their food habits and tastes change. Nevertheless, please speak to her doctor about her weight. Hope this helps.

queries on food....

my son is 7month old nd not taking food properly.... !! pls suggest some food re..

Nuts

Every one is saying give almond in ur milk .his health will increase. and my bab..

fruit puree storage

hi during travel time cn we take fruit puree in storage form..

hi friends plz gv me some receipies fr l..

apart frm upma oats nachni khichdi this all i gv i want to gv her somethin gmorw

babyfood

I'm finding it very difficult in giving any fruits to my 8+m son. Please tell me..

food schedule for 8 month baby

hi all. next month iam joining back my work. morning 7 to 4 . i can feed her bef..

home-made cerelac

please suggest how to prepare cerelac (6+ months) at home