Formula milk

Divya Ramesh

My daughter is 2 month old. I couldnt breast feed my child from birth. She is taking formula milk and cows milk. She dosent look strong.. she looks small. How to increase weight.

• 1

Swathi Rao

Please avoid cows milk until the age of 1. It cannot be digested by a 2 month old. check the quantity N proportion of water N powder while mixing formula.. if u add more water than required she may not get the complete nutrition. She will gain weight slowly dont worry I heard weight gain is more through Lactogen. Try dat

First food to start

Hello all mommies yesterday my son completed 5 months and so i want to introduc..

Lactation

I have a new born baby who is not drinking milk and always sleeping not even wak..

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

hi

hi

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..

weight

my boy complets his 7 month but his weight is 8kg. his birth weight is 3. 3. now..

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

Having 1. 200gm is my baby weight now.

Please suggest me is the weight is poor or good for baby... What to eat to gain..