Frequency of giving formula milk

Anupriya Singh

My baby is 40 days old I have started giving her formula once aur twice a day because her appetite has increased, so need advice that how many time in a whole day I can give formula for o her with Brestfees

• 1

Neha Chopra

Hi Congratulations !! Would recommend exclusive breastfeeding till 6 months but if you want to give formula feed keep it minimum once or at the most twice.

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

Cough

My son has 8 months old he has too much dry cough n throat is block what can I d..

diper rash

hi my baby is 9 mnths old. i use dipers nd in winters the no. has incresd. plz s..

Feeding bottle

I will be traveling with my 7 month old daughter so wanted to introduce feeding..

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

baby poop

how often should a 6 month old which is on breastfd and semi solid food poop in..

in which month baby is ready for walker?

my baby is 8 months 6days old. he love to stand on his foot when he is on my lap..

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..