Frequent cold n cough

Priyanka Malode

Every month she suffers from cold n I end giving antibiotics,which is not good for health,please provide a solution to avoid frequent cough n cold. she is going to school that is also could be a reason for infection quickly..

• 1

Hi Priyanka. Research has shown that children below the age of 6years catch a cold up to 8 times a year! Common cold is normally caused by virus, hence antibiotics do not effectively treat a cold. What I do with my kids when they have a cold (which feels like all year round) is practice proper hygiene,change wash their bed linen often, wash clothes more, use a hand sanitizer when washing of the hands is not possible and the like. In addition to these, I let the viral run its course, which usually lasts for 5 days with fever. I treat the fever with a normal Paracetamol or Ibuprofen, give them home made chicken or veg soup, use vicks especially at night and give them each a warm bath everyday, which greatly helps with the congestion. Hope this helps!

my son always used to tell tat I m getting stomach pain....

indigestion

my son is 2. 6 yrs old .. not eating properly since last 3 days .. today morning..

Food schedule 15 months

Can some of u share the food schedule for 15 months old baby.. how much qty need..

Health and wellnesd

My daughter is having everything but she is still lean how to increase her weigh..

brain work

I want to know my baby is lefty or righty

sleeping

my baby is not taking proper sleeping what can i do

remedies to stop running nose

hw to stop running nose of my daughter of 2 yrs age