Frequent cold n cough

Priyanka Malode

Every month she suffers from cold n I end giving antibiotics,which is not good for health,please provide a solution to avoid frequent cough n cold. she is going to school that is also could be a reason for infection quickly..

• 1

Hi Priyanka. Research has shown that children below the age of 6years catch a cold up to 8 times a year! Common cold is normally caused by virus, hence antibiotics do not effectively treat a cold. What I do with my kids when they have a cold (which feels like all year round) is practice proper hygiene,change wash their bed linen often, wash clothes more, use a hand sanitizer when washing of the hands is not possible and the like. In addition to these, I let the viral run its course, which usually lasts for 5 days with fever. I treat the fever with a normal Paracetamol or Ibuprofen, give them home made chicken or veg soup, use vicks especially at night and give them each a warm bath everyday, which greatly helps with the congestion. Hope this helps!

cold and cough

hiii my son is having bad cold and cough. so what fruits and foods should be..

How to boost immunity in kids?

does anyone know how to build immunity in kids?My son has been catching cold ver..

Health

Health

No weight gain

My baby is 13 months old and still the weight is 8 kg ..there is no significant..

stomach infection

My son is 18 months he is having digestion problem every month he is down with i..

Are flax seeds good for 1 yr babies?

My son is 1yr old and I thought of introducing flax seeds in his food diet. But..

child looks younger than his age

hi my child is 2 year old but he looks just as he is 1. he does not eat anythin..

loose motion

my baby has any home remedy