Frequent cold n cough

Arpita Mahajan

Hi friends.. we hv twins daughter. they r 1. 6 yrs old. one of them suffers frm recorrent cold ,cough n fever.. I m tired of giving elopathic medicines to her.. she is loosing her stamina. plz suggest some gharelu nuskhe or medicines so that she doesn't fall sick again n again. thanks..

• 4

kirti agarwal

My daughter is also having cold and cough problem. She is 1. 6 yr. I give her warm water with Tulsi boiled it in throughout the day.. it really works.. keep ur daughter's feet and ears covered in breeze.. during chest congestion boil jaggery in water and add pinch of sweet soda while giving table spoon to ur daughter.. All cough Wil come out in vomit

manisha bahuguna

Home remedies are, give her cloves ( powder form) with honey before sleeping. Boil 1 cup water with ginger, garlic, tulsi leaves, honey, cloves, give this to your daughters 3-4 times a day, but do not use this for the next day. the former remedy do this daily will surely work. Tulsi water is good for immunity. do all this you will definitely find it helpful.

Megha

Hello dear, check out if she is allergic to something like dust because of which she is getting cold frequently and avoid same. Try to keep her covered mainly chest and ears. Give her warm mustard oil with garlic massage at night. If she is having breastfeed, then you can take turmeric milk at night before going to sleep. Turmeric is very good antibiotic. If possible give your daughter also the turmeric milk. Hope this helps.

shamilafriendz123

This is the same problem my 4 years daughter facing... And giving her allopathic medicine frequently... Her stamina and immunity suffers... But now I switched to homeopathy... It takes time but there is minimal side effect... Arpita u can go for this... along with gharelu nuskha...

food problem

hi, my son 1yr old he passing poop every solid feed pls help me wat I do

suggestions plz

plz suggest me a good soap for my 16 months old baby

which oil can use in winter season for b..

which oil can use in winter season

vomiting

my baby has cold n cough... n he did vomit after i gave him shower... is everyth..

Due to cold my son eyes have lot of dirt..

How to cure... As my son's eye have lot of irritation

how to start brushing

how to start brushing to my kid of 2 yrs she eats toothpaste and drink up water

Cracks in lips

Can anyone suggest what do we need to apply for lip cracks to kids.

loose motion

can i give oranges to my baby during loose stool