Frequent cold

Shalaka Karmalkar

My child is 16 months old and has severe cold every month followed by fever. What could be the reason? Doctors says she is all well. Any home remedies?

• 4

Shalaka Karmalkar

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions

Srishti Agarwal

Hi shalaka, It's cold nowdays and winter season is also next door, so cough and cold is common but I use a home remedy in winters for common cold. In 50-60 ml of oil (any baby oil or coconut oil) soak 5-8 crushed cloves for 2-3 hrs and boil it, cool it down and use it for baby massage twice a day on back and chest. Hope u will feel difference after 2-3 weeks. Use it fresh as much as possible, the effect of clove will reduce day by day. Hope it will help. It's good for adults too....

Parimala Kopalle

You can start homeopathic medicines as they do not have any side effects, also you can give him chywanprash as it increase s resistance. See to it if he is allergic to dust, cold items etc. Any way cold is a common thing in children due to change of season.

archana j

u can give the ayurvedic ghutti which u will get in any store. if u get of balaji tambe it is good or dabur also good. also u can start homeopathic medicine for immunity this helps to increase his immunity. also if possible increase his intake for fruits and veggies. in case if he is fussy eater try making soup and feed him. also include pulses and oats in his diet to increase immunity.

suffering from cold and cough

my son is 2. 7yrs... he is having a running nose and cough plz suggest

cold from 10days

hi, my baby is having severe cold, running nose from past 10days, I am using..

what should be th dieat and ideal wait f..

my baby is three year old but still he is 12 kg only he is a fussy eater althoug..

diahrea

my baby is 1. 3 yr old. he usualy gets loose motions. how to prevent it.

related to addiction. and weight

my 17 month old baby girl weight is 8. 3 ..she is addict of eating wall whitewas..

health n nutrition

he is not at all eating any thing becoming slim day by day

cold and cough

hiii my son is having bad cold and cough. so what fruits and foods should be..