Frequent cold

Shalaka Karmalkar

My child is 16 months old and has severe cold every month followed by fever. What could be the reason? Doctors says she is all well. Any home remedies?

• 4

Shalaka Karmalkar

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions

Srishti Agarwal

Hi shalaka, It's cold nowdays and winter season is also next door, so cough and cold is common but I use a home remedy in winters for common cold. In 50-60 ml of oil (any baby oil or coconut oil) soak 5-8 crushed cloves for 2-3 hrs and boil it, cool it down and use it for baby massage twice a day on back and chest. Hope u will feel difference after 2-3 weeks. Use it fresh as much as possible, the effect of clove will reduce day by day. Hope it will help. It's good for adults too....

Parimala Kopalle

You can start homeopathic medicines as they do not have any side effects, also you can give him chywanprash as it increase s resistance. See to it if he is allergic to dust, cold items etc. Any way cold is a common thing in children due to change of season.

archana j

u can give the ayurvedic ghutti which u will get in any store. if u get of balaji tambe it is good or dabur also good. also u can start homeopathic medicine for immunity this helps to increase his immunity. also if possible increase his intake for fruits and veggies. in case if he is fussy eater try making soup and feed him. also include pulses and oats in his diet to increase immunity.

milk indigestion!!

hi dear parents... i have recently started giving full cream milk at night time..

my baby is suffering wid cold

polio drops-reg

hello... have given polio injection to my kid 3 months back... now he is 1 yr 1m..

very low weight

my one year three months baby has very low weight. she is only 5. 7kg . her birt..

Frequent cold n cough

Hi 1. 5 yr kid catches cold n cough every alternate week. Every doc prescribes..

suffering from cough

Hi my daughter is 19 months old and has got cough which irritates her especiall..

digestion

hi... iam worried abt ma kid digestion.... plz suggest me how to improve digest..

suffering from cold and cough

my son is 2. 7yrs... he is having a running nose and cough plz suggest