Frequent cold

Shalaka Karmalkar

My child is 16 months old and has severe cold every month followed by fever. What could be the reason? Doctors says she is all well. Any home remedies?

• 4

Shalaka Karmalkar

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions

Srishti Agarwal

Hi shalaka, It's cold nowdays and winter season is also next door, so cough and cold is common but I use a home remedy in winters for common cold. In 50-60 ml of oil (any baby oil or coconut oil) soak 5-8 crushed cloves for 2-3 hrs and boil it, cool it down and use it for baby massage twice a day on back and chest. Hope u will feel difference after 2-3 weeks. Use it fresh as much as possible, the effect of clove will reduce day by day. Hope it will help. It's good for adults too....

Parimala Kopalle

You can start homeopathic medicines as they do not have any side effects, also you can give him chywanprash as it increase s resistance. See to it if he is allergic to dust, cold items etc. Any way cold is a common thing in children due to change of season.

archana j

u can give the ayurvedic ghutti which u will get in any store. if u get of balaji tambe it is good or dabur also good. also u can start homeopathic medicine for immunity this helps to increase his immunity. also if possible increase his intake for fruits and veggies. in case if he is fussy eater try making soup and feed him. also include pulses and oats in his diet to increase immunity.

cold and cough

hi, my baby is 1. 3 yrs and he started sneezing from. today morning and suffe..

brain games for child

my baby girl is 1year old... please suggest me when to start work on her IQ impr..

About teeth

Hello moms. My baby boy is 16 month old but uske only 2 teeth aaye hai uper ke...

Urine problem of 3 year baby boy

passing urine only once in a day. Is it major problem. Kindly suggest remedies

iron drops

please suggest a good way to give iron drops as its taste make him vomit everyth..

small pox

my little child who is 2 years old baby and I think there is chances of small po..

My daughter's weight is only 8. 6 kg . S..

Hello All, my daughter is 2 year old and her weight is only 8. 6 kg. Please sugg..

health issue

how to improve her diet properly