Frequent vomiting and burping for my daughter(3 months)

Shatabdi Saha

My daughter is around 3 months old. since last 1 week she is vomiting and burping at a frequent interval. she is only taking the breast milk. we have consulted the doctor and he have told that it is due to gas in her stomach and have asked to take colicaid drops for next few days. also doctor told us that she is having mild cough and for that also she is taking medicine. She has already started the medication but still the vomiting have not reduced. just wanted to know if this behavior of her is normal or not. did anybody faced this kind of issue before. any leads on this will be really helpfull.

Shatabdi Saha

Thank you Mohanapriya, can you please let me know how to make jeera water, I mean is it with whole jeera or jeera dust I need to boil water ?

Mohanapriya J

Hi, Even my son had the same problem.. Even after burp he would vomit.. It would be better if u could eat or drink anything that helps for digestion.. Eg drink jeera water or eat beetle leaves so that it would help for digestion..

baby crawling

Hi, my son is 7 month old and didn't crawling yet... plz xplain when babies usua..

pus in the scar after 5 months of delive..

i delivered my baby through c. section 5 months before. now I am having pus not..

health issue

can i use room heater to 9months baby room?

healthiest food

My baby girl is 6 mnth old nd she just started to eat cerelac what type of food..

constipation

how to cure constipation of my 4. 5 month baby.....

cold fever and cough

my baby is 9months old. having cough fever and cold. what are food should I giv..

urine color

after wake up to bed my baby is passing the urine in yellowish color after that..

my 10 the month baby boy is suffering fr..

Can I know the reasons for uti ...my doctor said diapers are not the reason. if..