Frequent vomiting and burping for my daughter(3 months)

Shatabdi Saha

My daughter is around 3 months old. since last 1 week she is vomiting and burping at a frequent interval. she is only taking the breast milk. we have consulted the doctor and he have told that it is due to gas in her stomach and have asked to take colicaid drops for next few days. also doctor told us that she is having mild cough and for that also she is taking medicine. She has already started the medication but still the vomiting have not reduced. just wanted to know if this behavior of her is normal or not. did anybody faced this kind of issue before. any leads on this will be really helpfull.

Shatabdi Saha

Thank you Mohanapriya, can you please let me know how to make jeera water, I mean is it with whole jeera or jeera dust I need to boil water ?

Mohanapriya J

Hi, Even my son had the same problem.. Even after burp he would vomit.. It would be better if u could eat or drink anything that helps for digestion.. Eg drink jeera water or eat beetle leaves so that it would help for digestion..

Health issue..

helooo.. .my son will turn 1year next month.. what food can I give him.... he i..

sponging

till wat tym @ nite can i do sponging... n is it ok to switch on the fan after s..

poo

today my 8 month old baby do very hard poo and she crying so much. what can i do..

nose block and cough

Hi mommies.. My baby is 7 months old and have cough.. also his nose is blocked....

Urgent: Baby having severe gastric and a..

My 4 months baby is suddenly experiencing strong acid reflux and gas pain. Ped h..

Quantity of water for 7months old baby

Hi All, My baby is 7months old and I give him 5-10tps of water after every meal...

about formula

is dexolac premium one formula good ??anyone using