Frequent vomiting and burping for my daughter(3 months)

Shatabdi Saha

My daughter is around 3 months old. since last 1 week she is vomiting and burping at a frequent interval. she is only taking the breast milk. we have consulted the doctor and he have told that it is due to gas in her stomach and have asked to take colicaid drops for next few days. also doctor told us that she is having mild cough and for that also she is taking medicine. She has already started the medication but still the vomiting have not reduced. just wanted to know if this behavior of her is normal or not. did anybody faced this kind of issue before. any leads on this will be really helpfull.

Shatabdi Saha

Thank you Mohanapriya, can you please let me know how to make jeera water, I mean is it with whole jeera or jeera dust I need to boil water ?

Mohanapriya J

Hi, Even my son had the same problem.. Even after burp he would vomit.. It would be better if u could eat or drink anything that helps for digestion.. Eg drink jeera water or eat beetle leaves so that it would help for digestion..

poop

my little one is 3months old. we r giving formula milk lactogen.. her poop is in..

food for 6 month baby

please suggest foods for 6 month baby

crawling

my son is 10 months old but still he does not crawl. i am so worried about him ...

About vaccination

Can anyone explain the vaccinations to be given to the baby... My baby s 3 month..

cough

how to cure cough of my 3 month baby

gas pain

when usually does the gas pain of baby go. my little one 2m5days old and still h..

Height and weight

Hi what should be the height and weight of 5 month 20 days old baby boy