Frequently acidity

Swetha

I am having frequently acidity that causing my daughter comic pain ...plz suggest me why should I do to avoid acidity ...any time remedies

• 3

Ritika Dubedi

Hi swetha . Acidity is very common try avoid tea coffee cold drinks chole rajma try to intake fruits dry fruits and it's very important notice your daughter from which particular food that u r taking she got colic pains . Like some babies can't digest besan or any any kind of chilli

kruti

After every meal take ajwain... it helps a lot... drink more water

Aabha

Hi Swetha.. acidity is common in new moms as we hardly have time for ourselves. I suggest you drink water frequently and don't be empty stomach for a long time.. eat smethin nutritious evry few hours.. Avoid oily fried spicy foods by all means! Tc Happy motherhood!

7 months old food

hi i wanna know feeding habits and proper diet for my son of 7 months old

My baby is one month old and her wait is..

My baby is one month old and her wait is not gaining Wat to do And In summer Wat..

4 month baby food

hello i my daughter is near to 4 month . she is not taking bottle. i have to joi..

7months baby can gve karbuja

can I gve karbuja to 7months baby

my baby looks thin

he is 5 months his birth weight was 2. 5 kg now he is 5. 8 kg he looks thin he s..

sleep

My baby is 2. 5 months . she sleeps whole day and at night she sleeps around 11...

feeding bottle

my baby s 5 months old and not taking feeding bottle. wat can I do ?

breast milk

how to increase breast milk. my son is 8 months old and i want to feed him till..