From eye of a mother

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

Daries of mother 1. Ok i except am stay at home mother. I have no choice. my baby still small and on my feed and no one ready to take care of him. Also there is lot of house hold to do and i cant afford a full time maid and nanny. Also i dun have such a big heart to leave my baby alone with nanny. i wana see him grow every day . Wana take care of his health nutrition. Teach his discipline .wana help him academically. play with him and lots more which i know no one else than a mothet can. i wana be there for him after he comes to school to listen all he has done in school. Wana help him with his home work. prepare healthy and tasty food. 2. I m am working women have a baby 8 months old i have to leave him with her grandma. My friends say i dont have heart . My baby needs me and am busy making my career. But no one can understand how difficult it is for my to leave my heart behind. but i cant help. I want to gove my child everything.. and for this i jave to wwork and earn as living in metro is not so easy. You need money to raise your child

Dr Ritu Kumari Gupta

right kalpana and thats what i wanted to tell by my post.. no need to feel inferior.. no need to pay attention what others say do what you feel is best. mother is a mother and she is an achiever

Kalpana

Hi Ritu, In both the situation, a mother will be a mother. Always thinking of her child's better future, doing best for her child whether she is at home with the child or at work away from the child. People will think what they have and no one can stop them from doing that. Housewives will say working women have no heart, they don't care fro their children and working women will say housewives are making their children dependent on them, not giving exposure to their children which is a need of the hour. So every mother should do whatever she feels best for her child.

dealing with grown up daughter

for the first time, I responded in the same manner as she does. Generally she te..

my husband

my husband never share anything to me about personal nd official everything.......

Show Realistic life

Hi, I know kids always demands for the stuff they don't need actually. At that..

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

Is Pratyush a good name choice for a Bab..

Parents names are Sandeep & Payal. So, i want to go with PratyuSh. Is it okay? H..

Lactation

I have a new born baby who is not drinking milk and always sleeping not even wak..