Fruits for babies

Jaya Krish

Hi all.. what fruits can be given to 8month old baby.. I tried boiled apple but he doesn't like to have it. Also pls suggest how can I make him to eat apple

Sandhya m

try grating apple in a spoon.. its easy to feed even when you are out.. and always buy Kashmir apple.. and not imported apple will be juicy.. and little sour.. whereas Kashmir apple is sweet

Naveena

What food can I give for 6 months old baby

jaya krish

Thanks nikita And abha

Aabha

Hi Jaya you can give all types of fruits.. no problem. Do not give too much of citrus fruits though as of now.. you can grate apple and give, it tastes better than boiled apple, you can also try steaming the apple.

try mashed banana, mashed cheeku etc. , boiled mashed potato, lauki, etc. you can flavour with a bit of butter. if the child doesn't like apple, don't serve it to him for a few days and introduce again after a gap

green stool

my baby girl is 4 month old ...she do green potty 8 to10 time in every day... h..

fitness

my baby is at 6 months after a few days but she is not sitting properly .what to..

drinking water for 4monthd old baby

can i give drinking water to my little boy as its very hot in this summer. he is..

Quantity of water for 7months old baby

Hi All, My baby is 7months old and I give him 5-10tps of water after every meal...

chewing activity

my baby is 6 month old. she used to put her fingers n all toys in her mouth. how..

weight gain

my baby is doing poop 7 to 8 times in a day.. is there any connection of weight..

mosquito bites

I protect my baby against the mosquitos. I have used almost everything available..