Fruits for babies

Jaya Krish

Hi all.. what fruits can be given to 8month old baby.. I tried boiled apple but he doesn't like to have it. Also pls suggest how can I make him to eat apple

Sandhya m

try grating apple in a spoon.. its easy to feed even when you are out.. and always buy Kashmir apple.. and not imported apple will be juicy.. and little sour.. whereas Kashmir apple is sweet

Naveena

What food can I give for 6 months old baby

jaya krish

Thanks nikita And abha

Aabha

Hi Jaya you can give all types of fruits.. no problem. Do not give too much of citrus fruits though as of now.. you can grate apple and give, it tastes better than boiled apple, you can also try steaming the apple.

try mashed banana, mashed cheeku etc. , boiled mashed potato, lauki, etc. you can flavour with a bit of butter. if the child doesn't like apple, don't serve it to him for a few days and introduce again after a gap

Cough

My 7th months daughter is suffering as cough and also have some fever. pls sugge..

Head pressed

Hi moms,my son is 3 months old and was born with perfect round head. I have used..

applying oil

hi my baby is 16 days old can i apply coconut oil

query

hi mommies i hav 2 mnths old baby my question is my weight is 58 kg nd i mybage..

my baby is 7 month running and he is on..

baby do not sleep for long time

cold and cough

my 7 month boy suffering from frequent cold , cough , fever , asthmatic like sym..