Fruits for babies

jaya krish

Hi all.. what fruits can be given to 8month old baby.. I tried boiled apple but he doesn't like to have it. Also pls suggest how can I make him to eat apple

Sandhya m

try grating apple in a spoon.. its easy to feed even when you are out.. and always buy Kashmir apple.. and not imported apple will be juicy.. and little sour.. whereas Kashmir apple is sweet

Naveena

What food can I give for 6 months old baby

jaya krish

Thanks nikita And abha

Aabha

Hi Jaya you can give all types of fruits.. no problem. Do not give too much of citrus fruits though as of now.. you can grate apple and give, it tastes better than boiled apple, you can also try steaming the apple.

try mashed banana, mashed cheeku etc. , boiled mashed potato, lauki, etc. you can flavour with a bit of butter. if the child doesn't like apple, don't serve it to him for a few days and introduce again after a gap

Poop

Hi.. I have given ragi porridge to my baby... and observed that in his poop ther..

Breastfeeding

Hey everyone My baby is a premature He was born in 27 week I fed him my milk..

weaning for 6 months baby

I m planning to introduce my 6 month baby on food. pls suggest foods tht I can s..

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..

Sleep issues

Hello evryone, i am a mother of 6 month old daughter. I need advice regarding he..

regarding my son umbilical cord

hi my son s just 1nd half mnth baby his umbilical cord had gone but from that sl..

5 months

when can i start Makin my baby sit n how to start on with.....

Colic pain

My baby boy is 2n half months. He cries dailyin evening time.. My doc. Said its..