Fruits for babies

Jaya Krish

Hi all.. what fruits can be given to 8month old baby.. I tried boiled apple but he doesn't like to have it. Also pls suggest how can I make him to eat apple

Sandhya m

try grating apple in a spoon.. its easy to feed even when you are out.. and always buy Kashmir apple.. and not imported apple will be juicy.. and little sour.. whereas Kashmir apple is sweet

Naveena

What food can I give for 6 months old baby

jaya krish

Thanks nikita And abha

Aabha

Hi Jaya you can give all types of fruits.. no problem. Do not give too much of citrus fruits though as of now.. you can grate apple and give, it tastes better than boiled apple, you can also try steaming the apple.

try mashed banana, mashed cheeku etc. , boiled mashed potato, lauki, etc. you can flavour with a bit of butter. if the child doesn't like apple, don't serve it to him for a few days and introduce again after a gap

teething issue

hi my son is 10months old but not starting in teething till now. what to do?

Poop with white chunk

what does it mean?

fever

my 11 months old baby is having fever ..please suggest me some home remedies..

cow milk allergy

hi moms, my twin girls are 4 1/2 months old, both of them r cow milk allergic in..

teething

hi my baby is 10 month old but no teeth has come out. it is said tat by 6 month..

swollen thigh

Hi frnds 4 days before I had given vaccination for my 5 months baby .his t..

Food to be avoided in csec delivery and..

Is it good to consume pineapple and raw jackfruit used in curry when breastfeedi..

hi my two and half months baby suffered..

don know wat reason. no cold r cough. he was affected. by past two days any reme..