FUSSY EATER.. HATES FOOD .

Moksh Sinha

My son is 4yr old. He totally dislikes to eat any food and drink milk. he feels eating as a punishment for him and runs away when see the food. We used to feed him by diverting his mind from food, like by letting him to watch tv, playing games in mobile etc. Please mummies suggest ways ..

• 1

Mehak

Hi Moksh, I think you should not engage your child in tv watching and games because it might be helpful in short term but it would have adverse effects in the long term. Be a role model for your child. Just try to make meal time a fun time and all members should get together to eat. Show excitement for favorite dishes and try to understand the choices of your child too. Hope it helps

immunity growth

My baby is 2 years 9 months old... she is suffering with blood infection Nd some..

How can I make food intresting

as iam working women iam not much able to concentrate on her food. she only eats..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

stomach pain

my baby 5 year 1 month she eat food and told stomach pain what to do plz tell m..

diet food n nutrition

my tanish is very weak in eating. has too less diet.

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..