FUSSY EATER.. HATES FOOD .

Moksh Sinha

My son is 4yr old. He totally dislikes to eat any food and drink milk. he feels eating as a punishment for him and runs away when see the food. We used to feed him by diverting his mind from food, like by letting him to watch tv, playing games in mobile etc. Please mummies suggest ways ..

• 1

Mehak

Hi Moksh, I think you should not engage your child in tv watching and games because it might be helpful in short term but it would have adverse effects in the long term. Be a role model for your child. Just try to make meal time a fun time and all members should get together to eat. Show excitement for favorite dishes and try to understand the choices of your child too. Hope it helps

weight gain

Wat type of food to be given for my kid's weight gain

immunity growth

My baby is 2 years 9 months old... she is suffering with blood infection Nd some..

diet food n nutrition

my tanish is very weak in eating. has too less diet.

my daughter lohitha 5y she is not taking..

hi my daughter age is 5y 2m her weight is 17kg she does not take food properly..

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

nutrition

In summer,which food is better for kids

About Weight

My son is 3yrs8month. His weight is 11. 7kg. He is under weight. He is eating al..

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..