FUSSY EATER.. HATES FOOD .

Moksh sinha

My son is 4yr old. He totally dislikes to eat any food and drink milk. he feels eating as a punishment for him and runs away when see the food. We used to feed him by diverting his mind from food, like by letting him to watch tv, playing games in mobile etc. Please mummies suggest ways ..

• 1

Mehak

Hi Moksh, I think you should not engage your child in tv watching and games because it might be helpful in short term but it would have adverse effects in the long term. Be a role model for your child. Just try to make meal time a fun time and all members should get together to eat. Show excitement for favorite dishes and try to understand the choices of your child too. Hope it helps

Eating Issue

I am worry about my child as he don't eat properly. He used to eat only dal ric..

nutrition

food which boost immunity

veggies

my 6 year old child doesn't eat any veggies .he likes pulses is he is getting a..

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

How to increase immunity power

what food can I give her increase immunity power,so that cold, coughing, fever n..

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..