Fussy eater

Swagata Bhattacharya

My 5yr old daughter is a very fussy eater. still now I have to feed her. Before going to school she just has a cup of Bournvita and doesn't finish her tiffin as well. I send whatever she likes but it comes back just like that. The only answer she gives me is "I was not hungry". Please help.

Hi Swagata Bhattacharya You may refer to this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/9-easy-ways-to-handle-fussy-eaters/447

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

immunity growth

My baby is 2 years 9 months old... she is suffering with blood infection Nd some..

Night time fedding

Hello friends, my beby is 6 month old,i want to know that my breast feeding is m..

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..

not eating any thing

my daughter 4yr old not eating any thing , she keeps the food in mouth only not..