Fussy eater

Swagata Bhattacharya

My 5yr old daughter is a very fussy eater. still now I have to feed her. Before going to school she just has a cup of Bournvita and doesn't finish her tiffin as well. I send whatever she likes but it comes back just like that. The only answer she gives me is "I was not hungry". Please help.

Hi Swagata Bhattacharya You may refer to this blog- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/9-easy-ways-to-handle-fussy-eaters/447

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

eat food his big deal... she doesnt like foods she wont eat her self we have to..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

veggies

my 6 year old child doesn't eat any veggies .he likes pulses is he is getting a..