fussy eater

aastha

hi,my 17 mnth old son has suddenly stopped eating food. he is too fussy and starts to throw out food from his mouth after 2 bytes. he used to love banana ,n now suddenly he has started to refuse it also. i keep running after him to eat .also he goes to a creche ,so there the teachers do not run after him n feed. they offer it a couple of times and close the tiffin if he walks away. its so crazy .i dont know what to offer him and how. pls suggest!

• 1

aastha - please see this video. May be of help. http://www.parentune.com/video/details/?v_id=11

addiction to gadgets

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only..

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

baby girl 18 mnt old

what should I feed to my baby girl she doesn't eat much get bored with anything..

baby nutrition

can i give chocolate and frooti to my 17 month old child occasionally

Food. to be carried during train journey..

Please suggest food items to be carried for. my 2 years baby for long journey.

underweight baby

hlo,my baby is two years old and his weight is 9 kg and height is also small ..h..

Bad at eating

My daughter is very bad at eating . she is now 2. 8yrs old and weight 9. 4kgs...

Food

Can I give milk cream(malai) to my 13 months daughter????