fussy eater

Aastha

hi,my 17 mnth old son has suddenly stopped eating food. he is too fussy and starts to throw out food from his mouth after 2 bytes. he used to love banana ,n now suddenly he has started to refuse it also. i keep running after him to eat .also he goes to a creche ,so there the teachers do not run after him n feed. they offer it a couple of times and close the tiffin if he walks away. its so crazy .i dont know what to offer him and how. pls suggest!

• 1

aastha - please see this video. May be of help. http://www.parentune.com/video/details/?v_id=11

Benifits of Ragi

Hi all Have you tried giving ragi to your baby? Ragi is Millet (Nachini) flour...

not eating

hi I have a daughter of 2 years 3 months old since 2 to 3 days she is not eatin..

kesar in milk

hi my son is 21 months old can I give him kesar onces a day?? it's winters here..

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..

about child self eating

how to prepare baby to eat food by itself

banana

hi all can I give banana to a toddler in summer if he most of the time suffer f..

diet chart

diet chart for my one year baby

Fifteen month baby boy not eating textur..

Hello mommies. my fifteen month old son has a good appetite but gags on any lump..