Fussy eater

Richa

My baby is 15 months old.. she doesn't like to eat drink anything... she is totally depend on breastfeed.. if we forcefully feed her she will spit out everything ..pls let me know wht to do

• 5

Richa Nigam

My daughter is of 18 months now.. She doesn't wants to eat eat and drink.. I have tried every thing by making different food. But she doesn't accept that.. She only eats cerelac that's it.. Can anyone suggest me... Hw to overcome this situation??

Richa

Yeah I tried that also. ..she is not earing... can u stop breastfeeding.. If yes, then how?

susmitha

change the taste of food, give rice with dal and mash that add a little salt and ghee

Richa

Yeah she does not like purees.. earlier she ate cerelac sometimes but now a dys she us refusing evrthing

preeti

Try giving her carrot puree,cerlac start with just one spoon at a vert slow pace you can try starting

urgent

Suddenly vim liquid fall down on my one year two months old bay and went in eyes..

Not eating food

My son age is 2yrs but he didn't like to eat anything. What to do and what diet..

What to give for cold and cough

My child 3 yrs old has a difficulty in breathing due to cold and cough his nose..

cooling water

my little son prefer to take cooling water when ever we drink he came to us clim..

health n nutrition

he is not at all eating any thing becoming slim day by day

continuous vomiting and loose motions qu..

Hi my son is very active but quite often he suffers from vomiting and loose moti..

about he is taking one time food

hi everyone,my son is having breakfast by 8am and 10:30am after that only he is..

Lunch time management for pre schooler b..

Hi, my child will be going to pre-school in some days. For this, there would be..