Fussy eater

Richa

My baby is 15 months old.. she doesn't like to eat drink anything... she is totally depend on breastfeed.. if we forcefully feed her she will spit out everything ..pls let me know wht to do

• 5

Richa Nigam

My daughter is of 18 months now.. She doesn't wants to eat eat and drink.. I have tried every thing by making different food. But she doesn't accept that.. She only eats cerelac that's it.. Can anyone suggest me... Hw to overcome this situation??

Richa

Yeah I tried that also. ..she is not earing... can u stop breastfeeding.. If yes, then how?

susmitha

change the taste of food, give rice with dal and mash that add a little salt and ghee

Richa

Yeah she does not like purees.. earlier she ate cerelac sometimes but now a dys she us refusing evrthing

preeti

Try giving her carrot puree,cerlac start with just one spoon at a vert slow pace you can try starting

Ideal weight of 18 months baby

My baby is 18 months and his weight is 10. 57 kg .. is that ok ? I am worried ab..

iron drops

please suggest a good way to give iron drops as its taste make him vomit everyth..

my baby suffering from gastro ....what can I do at home or tell me home remedie..

Haemoglobin

What should be the haemoglobin of 13 months baby boy

cold and cough

hiii my son is having bad cold and cough. so what fruits and foods should be..

nose cleaner pump

Hie.. My baby is 18 months old.. shez having cold and cough and running nose als..

worms

i have doubt my daughter has worms.... in stomach. how i confrim...

wat kind of food I want to feed to 15 mo..

she is not eating properly and main problem her motion is not proper..... I don'..