Fussy eater

Richa

My baby is 15 months old.. she doesn't like to eat drink anything... she is totally depend on breastfeed.. if we forcefully feed her she will spit out everything ..pls let me know wht to do

• 5

Richa Nigam

My daughter is of 18 months now.. She doesn't wants to eat eat and drink.. I have tried every thing by making different food. But she doesn't accept that.. She only eats cerelac that's it.. Can anyone suggest me... Hw to overcome this situation??

Richa

Yeah I tried that also. ..she is not earing... can u stop breastfeeding.. If yes, then how?

susmitha

change the taste of food, give rice with dal and mash that add a little salt and ghee

Richa

Yeah she does not like purees.. earlier she ate cerelac sometimes but now a dys she us refusing evrthing

preeti

Try giving her carrot puree,cerlac start with just one spoon at a vert slow pace you can try starting

nutrition

should we give multivitamin syrup to 1 year baby

eating bad things

My son is 2yrs old. he is slowly inbuliting a habit of eating cement,powder,crea..

suffering from cold and cough

my son is 2. 7yrs... he is having a running nose and cough plz suggest

related to addiction. and weight

my 17 month old baby girl weight is 8. 3 ..she is addict of eating wall whitewas..

indigestion

my son is 2. 6 yrs old .. not eating properly since last 3 days .. today morning..

is my babies weight healthy??

my sonny is 2 years 1 month old n he is 11. 1 kg, is it OK?? please suggest me h..

Food schedule 15 months

Can some of u share the food schedule for 15 months old baby.. how much qty need..

food good for immune system

which food make strong immune system