Gas bubbles

Sri

My daughter is 1month old. She is having gas in her tummy, can hear the air bubbles moving in her tummy. She cries alot and demands for more milk. Doctor suggested to use colicaid drops. But now that has become a usage on daily basis(3-6 drops). Is it safe to use it on daily basis. Please suggest what else can be done to get rid of her gas

Ramya Sundaram

There are exercises to relieve baby gas. Like cycling motion bringing the knees to stomach. My baby passes gas when we do this exercises

Neha Soni

Even Lo was also suffering from da same problem. U can apply hing in two ways. First dissolve pinch of hing in normal water n apply da mixture on the tummy near da naval area and on naval spcly. If the baby is not doing motion (potty), ths might also b da reason for her gas n irritation, in ths case dissolve hing in warm water instead of normal. U will see da results in both da cases within minutes. Its very safe

Chanda

as Tanya mentioned its tried and tested method. dissolve a little heeng in a very small amount of water and apply it around the child's naval and waist area(where we tie the belt) and u'll see the result within minutes.

Tanya Kamble

Hi my baby too suffered of this gas problem a lot a simple home remedie that I tried n worked was applying hinge water around the babies belly, is better then giving colic medicine u can do this atleast twice a day.

pavithra

My baby has same problem. she completed 2months. we handle this in herbal way. even my doctor prescribed colic drops. i take betal after taking food (3 to 4 times a day). drinking jeera and ajwain water. for baby, we heat 4 drops of castor with one garlic, seperate garlic, milk oil with my BM and giving.. we do many home remedies.. its slowly working. many will accept these methods. but we will do.

cough and cold

my 7 month baby hve cough and cold please any one give me best home remedy to gi..

frequent potty

hi moms, my Lo from 5days is doing frequent potty my pediatrician gave guy OK Nd..

cold and fever in 5 months old

hi.. my 5 months old baby is having cough and cold since last 2 days and 100 fev..

need help for 6th month baby

hi all my son is completing 6 month .he is suffering wd loose motion frm 2 days...

food time table for 7 month old babay

Good morning mummies and A very Happy Women's day to all. I am trying to fix foo..