Gas bubbles

Sri

My daughter is 1month old. She is having gas in her tummy, can hear the air bubbles moving in her tummy. She cries alot and demands for more milk. Doctor suggested to use colicaid drops. But now that has become a usage on daily basis(3-6 drops). Is it safe to use it on daily basis. Please suggest what else can be done to get rid of her gas

Ramya Sundaram

There are exercises to relieve baby gas. Like cycling motion bringing the knees to stomach. My baby passes gas when we do this exercises

Neha Soni

Even Lo was also suffering from da same problem. U can apply hing in two ways. First dissolve pinch of hing in normal water n apply da mixture on the tummy near da naval area and on naval spcly. If the baby is not doing motion (potty), ths might also b da reason for her gas n irritation, in ths case dissolve hing in warm water instead of normal. U will see da results in both da cases within minutes. Its very safe

Chanda

as Tanya mentioned its tried and tested method. dissolve a little heeng in a very small amount of water and apply it around the child's naval and waist area(where we tie the belt) and u'll see the result within minutes.

Tanya Kamble

Hi my baby too suffered of this gas problem a lot a simple home remedie that I tried n worked was applying hinge water around the babies belly, is better then giving colic medicine u can do this atleast twice a day.

pavithra

My baby has same problem. she completed 2months. we handle this in herbal way. even my doctor prescribed colic drops. i take betal after taking food (3 to 4 times a day). drinking jeera and ajwain water. for baby, we heat 4 drops of castor with one garlic, seperate garlic, milk oil with my BM and giving.. we do many home remedies.. its slowly working. many will accept these methods. but we will do.

my 12cmonth old son is facing difficulty..

difficulty in passing motion

Blocked nose

My son 4. 5 months old often suffers from blocked nose for which I occasionally..

baby is vomiting and passing poops due t..

my son is today vomiting and passing poops due to very hot climate change ...he..

Vicks vaporub

Can i apply vicks for my 6 month old baby???

frequent potty

hi moms, my Lo from 5days is doing frequent potty my pediatrician gave guy OK Nd..

sleeping upside down

my son is 5 months old... he is always sleeping upside down... even after he sle..