Gas bubbles

Sri

My daughter is 1month old. She is having gas in her tummy, can hear the air bubbles moving in her tummy. She cries alot and demands for more milk. Doctor suggested to use colicaid drops. But now that has become a usage on daily basis(3-6 drops). Is it safe to use it on daily basis. Please suggest what else can be done to get rid of her gas

Ramya Sundaram

There are exercises to relieve baby gas. Like cycling motion bringing the knees to stomach. My baby passes gas when we do this exercises

Neha Soni

Even Lo was also suffering from da same problem. U can apply hing in two ways. First dissolve pinch of hing in normal water n apply da mixture on the tummy near da naval area and on naval spcly. If the baby is not doing motion (potty), ths might also b da reason for her gas n irritation, in ths case dissolve hing in warm water instead of normal. U will see da results in both da cases within minutes. Its very safe

Chanda

as Tanya mentioned its tried and tested method. dissolve a little heeng in a very small amount of water and apply it around the child's naval and waist area(where we tie the belt) and u'll see the result within minutes.

Tanya Kamble

Hi my baby too suffered of this gas problem a lot a simple home remedie that I tried n worked was applying hinge water around the babies belly, is better then giving colic medicine u can do this atleast twice a day.

pavithra

My baby has same problem. she completed 2months. we handle this in herbal way. even my doctor prescribed colic drops. i take betal after taking food (3 to 4 times a day). drinking jeera and ajwain water. for baby, we heat 4 drops of castor with one garlic, seperate garlic, milk oil with my BM and giving.. we do many home remedies.. its slowly working. many will accept these methods. but we will do.

baby massage oil

my 5 month old baby girl has dry skin. which oil is suitable for massaging her?..

trixylix syrup

hi any body have given baby trixylix syrup for cough? HW it effect and does it c..

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..

my daughter doesnt urinate

my daughter is 8month old her mwdicines r gng on fr cold n cough i hv noticed si..

my baby is passing loose stool

hi friends.. my baby is 4 and half months old and she is passing loose stool whi..

baby weight not enough

hello friends there is some doubt regarding my baby girl weight. my baby is goin..

get hurt on head

hello everyone. my lo has fallen from the bed. Nd he had got swelling on his hea..

Weight gain

How much weight gain is expected for healthy child till 1 yr of age. n by how mu..