Gas formation

Rinoza

I am 8 months and daily after 7 pm I feel my stomach bulges wid gas and lot of gas is released I am nt able to eat anything in nite..

• 5

monika choudhary

Try Monogym, an ayurvadic medicine. also suffered with this problem & my dr advice me to take two spoon after meal or any tym wenever u feel acidity. U can also take coconut water & pomogranate, this wl definately help u. All d best.

Kavya Wadhwani

Take a acidity medicin in empty stomach.. i had d same problm.. ask ur gynaecologist

Sara M

Check on your diet. Eat light food. It causes due to big tummy can't help it.

gayatri chadwa

Its very common.. eat less oily and less spicy food.. avoid food that could form gas and have your dinner early.. at night you can have a cup of milk.. Go for walks in the evening.

This common during third trimester. You should eat light and frequent meals and try to include fibre in your diet.

Nausea and Vomiting even after second tr..

I'm have entered the second trimester and still there is nausea and Vomiting. I..

Placenta Position

I am 27 week pregnant. In my anomaly scan it is written "The placenta is implant..

delivery in 37 week of pregnancy

hi,this is my 2nd pregnancy with c_section and my baby is in breech posterior po..

breech position baby in 34 week

is there any way to get normal position of baby when it is in breech position ti..

Itching

hi I am 37 wks 2 days pregnant, I am suffering from bad itching, taking medicine..

weight loss

hello moms I hv a question whether I can do exercise after having c-section del..

what to do for normal delivery?

Hi I am 8 month pregnant, can anybody suggest me what to do for baby's head down..