Gas formation

Rinoza

I am 8 months and daily after 7 pm I feel my stomach bulges wid gas and lot of gas is released I am nt able to eat anything in nite..

• 5

monika choudhary

Try Monogym, an ayurvadic medicine. also suffered with this problem & my dr advice me to take two spoon after meal or any tym wenever u feel acidity. U can also take coconut water & pomogranate, this wl definately help u. All d best.

Kavya Wadhwani

Take a acidity medicin in empty stomach.. i had d same problm.. ask ur gynaecologist

Sara M

Check on your diet. Eat light food. It causes due to big tummy can't help it.

gayatri chadwa

Its very common.. eat less oily and less spicy food.. avoid food that could form gas and have your dinner early.. at night you can have a cup of milk.. Go for walks in the evening.

This common during third trimester. You should eat light and frequent meals and try to include fibre in your diet.

How important are Supplements

In second trimester is it important to take calcium, Iron n Multivitamin daily?..

is epidural safe??

hii... i am in my 33rd week.. Everything is normal till now.. i was just confuse..

drink daily orange juice is good or not

hello I am 4 week pregnant can you tell me it is safe to drink orange juice dail..

Pregnant women mental health

Does the mental state of mother during pregnancy affect the babies mental health..

pregnancy

if umbilical cord turns baby's head in 32 week ,is there any possibility to com..

foetal movement chart

hi all, I am 7. 5 months pregnant. Yesterday i met my gynecologist, she gave a f..

what to do for normal delivery?

Hi I am 8 month pregnant, can anybody suggest me what to do for baby's head down..

feeling intimacy

hi m 34 week prego and as i know its really a risky time for sex. but during day..