Gas formation

Rinoza

I am 8 months and daily after 7 pm I feel my stomach bulges wid gas and lot of gas is released I am nt able to eat anything in nite..

• 5

monika choudhary

Try Monogym, an ayurvadic medicine. also suffered with this problem & my dr advice me to take two spoon after meal or any tym wenever u feel acidity. U can also take coconut water & pomogranate, this wl definately help u. All d best.

Kavya Wadhwani

Take a acidity medicin in empty stomach.. i had d same problm.. ask ur gynaecologist

Sara M

Check on your diet. Eat light food. It causes due to big tummy can't help it.

gayatri chadwa

Its very common.. eat less oily and less spicy food.. avoid food that could form gas and have your dinner early.. at night you can have a cup of milk.. Go for walks in the evening.

This common during third trimester. You should eat light and frequent meals and try to include fibre in your diet.

is epidural safe??

hii... i am in my 33rd week.. Everything is normal till now.. i was just confuse..

Folic acid

In first trimester when is the best time to take folic acid supplement? Is it af..

drink daily orange juice is good or not

hello I am 4 week pregnant can you tell me it is safe to drink orange juice dail..

Hair Dye

Is it safe to use hair dye during pregnancy? Please respond friends..

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..

rashes

I have given birth to a baby girl. it's burning due to usage of pad... rashes h..

eagrly waiting for your reply

i am 4 week 5day pregnant from when should i take folic acid tablets??