Gas problem

Shilpa Shukla Dixit

Hiii my baby boy is 4 months old and he is having so much gas prob... especially in nights it's become very difficult for him to sleep... what should I do?

Anusha

Take some warm water and try to make ur baby sit atleast for 5 mins daily two times but nt in night times... if excess gas is there it will comes out...

shilpa shukla dixit

Thank you archana and anurima for suggetion

Archana Parmar

You can also give gripe water to your baby twice or thrice in a day as it is so useful to digest to your baby.

Archana Parmar

You can also take n chew some suwa after taking meal and dinner. Because of this it would be dijest whatever you eat. And because of this, the problem of gas trouble of your baby will be less because of what you eat. Hope it will be useful to you......

Dear Shilpa. The gas could be from your diet as well. Try cutting down on caffeine, dairy products, very spicy or rich food and see if there is any difference. After his feed, try keeping him upright for 20-30 mins and make him burp a few times before putting him for a nap or in a sleeping position. This is common among babies as their digestive system is still developing. So a little precaution like watching your own diet, helping him relieve excess gas by lifting his legs towards his tummy should help to some extent. Good luck

poop

my son is 6months old, he is not poop for past 3days. really don't know what to..

skin issues

hello moms,can ny1 suggest good prickly heat powder for 9 months old baby.. she..

baby care

my baby is 6 months old. my query is that it is always suggested that we should..

I need vaccinations chart... my child is..

I need vaccinations chart... my child is 4 months old

remedies to put on weight of baby

my baby s 7months old she weights only 7kg and thin I want her to put on weight..

baby care

hi m using tegrital 200 bcz I hv feats problem. is it affect on my 7 months baby..

Skin care

Hi my baby is of 4 months. His face is very dry . I have tried everything. But i..