Gas problem

shilpa shukla dixit

Hiii my baby boy is 4 months old and he is having so much gas prob... especially in nights it's become very difficult for him to sleep... what should I do?

Anusha

Take some warm water and try to make ur baby sit atleast for 5 mins daily two times but nt in night times... if excess gas is there it will comes out...

shilpa shukla dixit

Thank you archana and anurima for suggetion

Archana Parmar

You can also give gripe water to your baby twice or thrice in a day as it is so useful to digest to your baby.

Archana Parmar

You can also take n chew some suwa after taking meal and dinner. Because of this it would be dijest whatever you eat. And because of this, the problem of gas trouble of your baby will be less because of what you eat. Hope it will be useful to you......

Dear Shilpa. The gas could be from your diet as well. Try cutting down on caffeine, dairy products, very spicy or rich food and see if there is any difference. After his feed, try keeping him upright for 20-30 mins and make him burp a few times before putting him for a nap or in a sleeping position. This is common among babies as their digestive system is still developing. So a little precaution like watching your own diet, helping him relieve excess gas by lifting his legs towards his tummy should help to some extent. Good luck

Infant's hairfall

Hi all want to discuss hair issue of my 3 months old baby. actually he had a goo..

sucking lower lips

hi all... my 5 month old baby is sucking her lower lips always..... is it OK .....

number of feed

hi mommies.. how often or how many time's should I breastfeed my 7 months old ba..

sooping finger

why my child always sooping give fr me solution fr this

insufficient bm

Hai my girl s 6 months old from new year started solid foods like apple puree ri..

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

Feeding bottle

I will be traveling with my 7 month old daughter so wanted to introduce feeding..