Gassy baby

Sangita Sawant

My daughter 16 mnt she has lots of gassy she is suffering for stomach pain how can i manage wt should i do

• 3

Suchita Singh

U can give her Dabur Janam Ghutti and gripe water twice a day

Reetika Ranjan

Mix half teaspoon afoetida (hing) in a spoonful of water. Apply it around baby's navel (not inside the navel) and leave it as it is. This works wonders in gastric problems for kids.

Deepika Thakur

Use hing powder in her food.

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

winter care

now in udaipur temp 9-7,deg. how to protect my daughter?

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..