Gassy baby

Sangita Sawant

My daughter 16 mnt she has lots of gassy she is suffering for stomach pain how can i manage wt should i do

• 3

Suchita Singh

U can give her Dabur Janam Ghutti and gripe water twice a day

Reetika Ranjan

Mix half teaspoon afoetida (hing) in a spoonful of water. Apply it around baby's navel (not inside the navel) and leave it as it is. This works wonders in gastric problems for kids.

Deepika Thakur

Use hing powder in her food.

thumb sucking

my 2yr 3months old daughter takes thumb please help

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

why the toddler repeating when he ask fo..

why the toddler repeating when he ask for something,if he wants water he will sa..

Thumb problem

My son is 2 years old and he puts thumb in his mouth round the clock Tried diffe..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

baby s tooth

my son two year old his front tooth enamel has gone completely what are the reme..

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..

my 14 months old baby does not eat.. he..

my baba is 14 months old and he doesnot like to eat.. i try to give variety of f..