Getting back in to shape

Renu Pundir

Hello mommies out dere. My son is 3. 5 months old Can u please suggest me along with healthy deit what exercises i can do at home to shed extra pregnancy weight. My was a c section delivery on 14 November 2015. TIA

• 4

renu pundir

@Ramani can i also do some yoga at home if yes which poses

Namrata

Apart from diet control as mentioned in the below comments do start with a walk daily. That will definitely help.

As you breastfeed you will gradually start losing your weight. Currently you may follow what @Ramani said. Instead of refined sugar and fried items go for a healthy options like shakkar/honey instead of white sugar and steamed food instead of fried ones.

Ramani

Stop taking refined sugar and fried items. Start going for a walk. Slowly increase the distance covered after a week's time.

Food

pls suggest me 3 soild food for my baby as he is going to complete 6 month in th..

Health: Cold

my son is 8 months old nd he is suffering from cold since last 5 to 6 days. i m..

Cough to 1. 5 month baby

My lo 1. 5 month got cough. Suggest some home remedies. I give bm + top milk amu..

worms

please suggest some remedy for worms for 6 month baby.. please it's urgent

colic issue

my son is having severe colic. i have test all the recommended medicine like col..

my daughter is 2 .5 months old n she has..

my daughter is 2 .5 months old n she has started putting her hands in mouth n su..

Hi m vijetha

Ma baby s 9month old n stil she s not able to sit by herself what to do to make..

well ness

hello my son is of one year and now he is suffering from tempreture,loos motion,..