Education and Learning Gadgets and Internet

Gift option

Shivani Kulkarni

Hi Friends,   When it was my 2 yr old sons bday, I had read about the review for Eddy Peddy. That time I had liked it and purchased it. But now my elder daughter who is 9 yrs old is expecting a similar gift on her birthday. Can anyone help me with a nice, useful and attractive option?

hi! shivani, if you are not too streached on the budget , you could get her a camera of her own ... (if she already does not have one)

Shivani Kulkarni

thanks for your inputs Meenambigai... :)

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Shivani, one of my choice is MP3 player or an iPod sort. We gifted one to our daughter. She enjoys it a lot. Keeping her own collection of songs , getting it downloaded and hearing during travel etc is real fun for her. Also u can think about gifting a camera. Kids will like to take photos on their own. When we see their clicks we will be amazed at their interests and likes. If she is creative u can try bead studio kit or any collection from hobby ideas. Girl kids love to do those in their own style. It will be a food for their creativity.

study of my baby

he is not ready to read n write. he is in class 2nd but he is too much weak. he..

make learning more intresting

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wa..

my children are scared of studying from..

my children run away when i call them for studies

education

education and learning

Best school in dwarka

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. P..

increase concentration of my 11yr daught..

pl explain how to increase the concentration of my 11 years daughter in studies...

education

how cn I make her more attentive on her studies??