Education and Learning Gadgets and Internet

Gift option

Shivani Kulkarni

Hi Friends,   When it was my 2 yr old sons bday, I had read about the review for Eddy Peddy. That time I had liked it and purchased it. But now my elder daughter who is 9 yrs old is expecting a similar gift on her birthday. Can anyone help me with a nice, useful and attractive option?

hi! shivani, if you are not too streached on the budget , you could get her a camera of her own ... (if she already does not have one)

Shivani Kulkarni

thanks for your inputs Meenambigai... :)

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Shivani, one of my choice is MP3 player or an iPod sort. We gifted one to our daughter. She enjoys it a lot. Keeping her own collection of songs , getting it downloaded and hearing during travel etc is real fun for her. Also u can think about gifting a camera. Kids will like to take photos on their own. When we see their clicks we will be amazed at their interests and likes. If she is creative u can try bead studio kit or any collection from hobby ideas. Girl kids love to do those in their own style. It will be a food for their creativity.

crawling & sitting

hi my son is 9 months old but still not crawling or sitting..

Hyderabad School

Dear all, I would like to know about Hyderabad school near by gachibowli. we ar..

education and learning

my daughter is of 10 yrs 5 months she is very lazy and her concentration in stu..

what kind of books required for girls

can anyone suggest what kind of books can b given to 3 years and 11 years daught..

he has fear of not winning so he avoid t..

he has a fear of nit winning so he avoids to take part in activities