Education and Learning Gadgets and Internet

Gift option

Shivani Kulkarni

Hi Friends,   When it was my 2 yr old sons bday, I had read about the review for Eddy Peddy. That time I had liked it and purchased it. But now my elder daughter who is 9 yrs old is expecting a similar gift on her birthday. Can anyone help me with a nice, useful and attractive option?

hi! shivani, if you are not too streached on the budget , you could get her a camera of her own ... (if she already does not have one)

Shivani Kulkarni

thanks for your inputs Meenambigai... :)

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi Shivani, one of my choice is MP3 player or an iPod sort. We gifted one to our daughter. She enjoys it a lot. Keeping her own collection of songs , getting it downloaded and hearing during travel etc is real fun for her. Also u can think about gifting a camera. Kids will like to take photos on their own. When we see their clicks we will be amazed at their interests and likes. If she is creative u can try bead studio kit or any collection from hobby ideas. Girl kids love to do those in their own style. It will be a food for their creativity.

education

education and learning

Disobedience

My first daughter and my second son,they were becoming very irresponsible in the..

How to drag them towards studies?

Hi, can you suggest me few ideas to make children feel ease about their books &..

education and learning

my daughter is of 10 yrs 5 months she is very lazy and her concentration in stu..

doesn't pay attention towards studies

my son is 11 yrs old. His catching power is good but he doesn't pay attention to..

my children are scared of studying from..

my children run away when i call them for studies

Hyderabad School

Dear all, I would like to know about Hyderabad school near by gachibowli. we ar..