Gift options

Meenu

Hi all,   Can anyone suggest gift options this christmas for children apart from the regular toys, chocolates etc.   Thanks in advance.

• 3

Nirmala

Hi Menka : The gifting items vary agewise and gender too. Anyhow nothing like giving a christmas gift to our children saying that Santa Claus has left a suprise gift for them. I generally give a gift to my daughter who is 4 years on the eve of christmas and tell her that Santa has given her the gift because she has been good through the year. Offcourse I try to choose a gift which will be useful for her. This year I will gift her a pair of pretty crocs. I zeroed down on it since a few months ago when I bot a similar pair for her cousin apparently my daughter also quite liked it. I told her to make a secret wish to Santa and maybe Santa will fulfill her wish :)

Hi Menka! Thanks for sharing. We are sharing below link to a parenting blog that may help you: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/great-gifts-for-children/378

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

increasing height

how can i increase height of my baby girl who is 2 years old

my postpartum belly

it was more than 90 days till my belly hasn't get in place.. still I have loose..

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

about child behaviour

childs behaviour

how cn i save a blog for later on readin..

how to re read previous blogs or talks.

Nice info on teething

Sikha Mam. Thx for a nice blog on teething. Hope to hv many such blogs in future

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy