Gift options

Meenu

Hi all,   Can anyone suggest gift options this christmas for children apart from the regular toys, chocolates etc.   Thanks in advance.

• 3

Nirmala

Hi Menka : The gifting items vary agewise and gender too. Anyhow nothing like giving a christmas gift to our children saying that Santa Claus has left a suprise gift for them. I generally give a gift to my daughter who is 4 years on the eve of christmas and tell her that Santa has given her the gift because she has been good through the year. Offcourse I try to choose a gift which will be useful for her. This year I will gift her a pair of pretty crocs. I zeroed down on it since a few months ago when I bot a similar pair for her cousin apparently my daughter also quite liked it. I told her to make a secret wish to Santa and maybe Santa will fulfill her wish :)

Hi Menka! Thanks for sharing. We are sharing below link to a parenting blog that may help you: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/great-gifts-for-children/378

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

Having 1. 200gm is my baby weight now.

Please suggest me is the weight is poor or good for baby... What to eat to gain..

Lactation

I have a new born baby who is not drinking milk and always sleeping not even wak..

hello, I hav twins . They are 2. 5years old but they don't eat food properly, so..

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

bonding

hi ...i feel my 4 month old baby shows no spl bonding wit me... only wen she is..

Remedy for sore nipples

Can anyone tell me remedies for sore nipples?