Gift options

Meenu

Hi all,   Can anyone suggest gift options this christmas for children apart from the regular toys, chocolates etc.   Thanks in advance.

• 3

Nirmala

Hi Menka : The gifting items vary agewise and gender too. Anyhow nothing like giving a christmas gift to our children saying that Santa Claus has left a suprise gift for them. I generally give a gift to my daughter who is 4 years on the eve of christmas and tell her that Santa has given her the gift because she has been good through the year. Offcourse I try to choose a gift which will be useful for her. This year I will gift her a pair of pretty crocs. I zeroed down on it since a few months ago when I bot a similar pair for her cousin apparently my daughter also quite liked it. I told her to make a secret wish to Santa and maybe Santa will fulfill her wish :)

Hi Menka! Thanks for sharing. We are sharing below link to a parenting blog that may help you: http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/great-gifts-for-children/378

good name for baby boy starts with lette..

please suggest some good names starts with letter P or T for my baby boy

Brestfeeding

How to increase brestmilk

head is flat

my baby is 6 months old and her head has become flat. How to make it proper? c..

Baby not turning on belly yet

My baby girl is 5 months old and she still doesn't turn by herself on her tummy...

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

Decreased breast milk

Hi all ..suddenly by breast milk decreased from 2 days pls tel me hw to increase..