Give biscuit

SOBANA DINESH

Hi.. My baby is 5 month old.. May I give biscuits for my son?

• 4

Anshu Suri

Hi I am a working mother so had to start giving semi solids to my baby at 5 months.. Do my doc suggested mung Dal ka pani or chawal ka pani with Normal tadka but make sure that jira doesn't go

Arundhati Pathak

start semi solid food after 8 months . but my suggestion to moms don't give biscuits. it contains Maida which is not good for them. instead u can try this one - wash moong dal (yellow) and rice. spread it on clean cloth for some time. let it dry and then grind it in grinder. when ever u want to feed it to ur child add little ghee in pan and add 1 tbsp of this mixture. add some water , salt and sugar to taste. u can add some cumin seeds powder for better taste. let it cook. and then feed it to ur child. avoid packed food and biscuits. u can give juice of papaya, pomegranate, apple

Sakthi

Please dont tryt this ,Give him semi solids

No Sobana, you should exclusively breastfeed him for 6 months, post six months you may start with semi solids but not before that.

teething

My 13month lo was very irritated from last 1week bcoz of teething. not properly..

leg pain

my girl baby s 15 months now. suggest me some oil to massage for her leg.. she s..

about the mother

Hi. I m a mother to a 3month old . this app/blog is really helping me with my ne..

Health Care

Hi all can anyone please tell me when can we start wearing belt to reduce tummy..

cough

hello my baby boy is 7 months he have cough since 2 months. please tell me some..

weight

my baby is 1year old. her birth weight is 3kg. and now she is 8kg. I m worried a..

tummy tucking

does using abdominal belt makes any difference in tucking tummy after c section..

related to ma periods after delivery

hello frnds, I got ma periods soon after a month of c section delivery, this is..