Give biscuit

SOBANA DINESH

Hi.. My baby is 5 month old.. May I give biscuits for my son?

• 4

Anshu Suri

Hi I am a working mother so had to start giving semi solids to my baby at 5 months.. Do my doc suggested mung Dal ka pani or chawal ka pani with Normal tadka but make sure that jira doesn't go

Arundhati Pathak

start semi solid food after 8 months . but my suggestion to moms don't give biscuits. it contains Maida which is not good for them. instead u can try this one - wash moong dal (yellow) and rice. spread it on clean cloth for some time. let it dry and then grind it in grinder. when ever u want to feed it to ur child add little ghee in pan and add 1 tbsp of this mixture. add some water , salt and sugar to taste. u can add some cumin seeds powder for better taste. let it cook. and then feed it to ur child. avoid packed food and biscuits. u can give juice of papaya, pomegranate, apple

Sakthi

Please dont tryt this ,Give him semi solids

No Sobana, you should exclusively breastfeed him for 6 months, post six months you may start with semi solids but not before that.

pain in stiches

hi.. i am a mother of 4. 5momths daughter. delivered my baby thru c-section. I a..

Weight loss

Hi all.. Just wanted to know that can i do dieting during breastfeeding.. As p..

about the mother

Hi. I m a mother to a 3month old . this app/blog is really helping me with my ne..

weight loss

after c- section how to tighten belly... 5 months completed still I didn't get..

constipation

hi mommies.. my baby is having constipation he is going to be 6 months this 29....

Hi.. my mil is suffering from bone cance..

My Mil is suffering my bone cancer. she takes my 9 months old daughter and kiss..

related to ma periods after delivery

hello frnds, I got ma periods soon after a month of c section delivery, this is..

umbilical cord

There is a lot of advertising on stem cell preservation, is it really important..