Give biscuit

SOBANA DINESH

Hi.. My baby is 5 month old.. May I give biscuits for my son?

• 4

Anshu Suri

Hi I am a working mother so had to start giving semi solids to my baby at 5 months.. Do my doc suggested mung Dal ka pani or chawal ka pani with Normal tadka but make sure that jira doesn't go

Arundhati Pathak

start semi solid food after 8 months . but my suggestion to moms don't give biscuits. it contains Maida which is not good for them. instead u can try this one - wash moong dal (yellow) and rice. spread it on clean cloth for some time. let it dry and then grind it in grinder. when ever u want to feed it to ur child add little ghee in pan and add 1 tbsp of this mixture. add some water , salt and sugar to taste. u can add some cumin seeds powder for better taste. let it cook. and then feed it to ur child. avoid packed food and biscuits. u can give juice of papaya, pomegranate, apple

Sakthi

Please dont tryt this ,Give him semi solids

No Sobana, you should exclusively breastfeed him for 6 months, post six months you may start with semi solids but not before that.

for health

mera beby 18 march ko normal delievery se hua lkn muje perinium area me cut lgay..

Weight loss

Hi all.. Just wanted to know that can i do dieting during breastfeeding.. As p..

Going through depression...

Hello ,I am in 4th month pregnancy, earlier me n my husband  used stay away from..

related to ma periods after delivery

hello frnds, I got ma periods soon after a month of c section delivery, this is..

weight

my baby is 1year old. her birth weight is 3kg. and now she is 8kg. I m worried a..

reduce weight

How to reduce my tummy? I hd c sec nd it's 5th month nw. does hvg rice evrytime..

about reducing the breast milk

is cabgol tab safe for reducing the breast milk

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?