Give biscuit

SOBANA DINESH

Hi.. My baby is 5 month old.. May I give biscuits for my son?

• 4

Anshu Suri

Hi I am a working mother so had to start giving semi solids to my baby at 5 months.. Do my doc suggested mung Dal ka pani or chawal ka pani with Normal tadka but make sure that jira doesn't go

Arundhati Pathak

start semi solid food after 8 months . but my suggestion to moms don't give biscuits. it contains Maida which is not good for them. instead u can try this one - wash moong dal (yellow) and rice. spread it on clean cloth for some time. let it dry and then grind it in grinder. when ever u want to feed it to ur child add little ghee in pan and add 1 tbsp of this mixture. add some water , salt and sugar to taste. u can add some cumin seeds powder for better taste. let it cook. and then feed it to ur child. avoid packed food and biscuits. u can give juice of papaya, pomegranate, apple

Sakthi

Please dont tryt this ,Give him semi solids

No Sobana, you should exclusively breastfeed him for 6 months, post six months you may start with semi solids but not before that.

Hi.. my mil is suffering from bone cance..

My Mil is suffering my bone cancer. she takes my 9 months old daughter and kiss..

hair fall

i have 11 months baby... when he was 4 i noticed extreme hair fall.. it continu..

hi every1... I'm sutapa... I want 2 know till how much time is it normal to have..

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?

oil n shampoo for hair

My Lil one s 16 months nw. til nw am using johnsons baby products for hair oil a..

leg pain

my girl baby s 15 months now. suggest me some oil to massage for her leg.. she s..

12 weeks pregnant

I m 12 week pregnant now also I am feeling tired and head ache vomiting is ther..

reduce tummy fat after laparoscopy tubec..

i have undergone laproscopy tubectomy two months ago. when can I start my exerci..