God bless girls.

I feel very depress whn i read newpaper... abt rapes of minor... with their own real/step father... here we are so concerned abt our children... and talk and worry abt small things. I feel very sad abt those children who has gone through all this... and...... Wht kind of thoughts n feeling wud b der in their minds n hearts.... Will they b able to trust on anyone in der life...... if their very own ppl did this with them at such tender age.   I feel like cryin after reading this news.   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/father-raped-daughter-3-year-old-mother-refused-sex_n_3795194.html?utm_hp_ref=world   human r becoming worse thn beast... no humanity left here in dis country. Dont know whr r v heading.   God bless the child.

• 3

but the question is but whr it will end..... females has to live with fear all the time... has to b very alert everwhr........ cannt we live free life.. in India.... I always wanted to hv daughter... but now I thank god... tht i hvnt hv.... but with son also der is fear all the time... ppl hv very dirty eyes... their neyaat is very bad.... Once i was standin with my son n my husband in the mrkt.... talking to my hubby.... one boy in the bike... keep on starring me... n giving me weird expression(seems to b from good family).... I got scared so much n asked my hubby to leave immediately(because i know if i'll tell him abt tht boy... their wud b fight)... All men r really shameless... now.

I completely second A M and Jasmine in their thoughts and believe we as parents could do our role by making our daughters aware of how to protect themselves from anything wrong secondly it is our duty to watch out ourselves of any such people in our vicinity who could harm our daughters as according to recent reports most culprits are known to victims and they take advantage of this and allure young kids, girls. The young girls, kids believe this uncle is known to our family and would never harm us. Thirdly we should raise our voice against anything wrong, hiding it is no solution and would give the victim a feeling that it is her fault thereby leading to poor self image and problems in personality development as a grown up. Hope we could find a solution to this crime one day and get INDIA rid of this.

jasmine

i echo ur feelings.. it is disturbing to no end to hear of such shameful n inhuman acts. fear creeps in us evn mre wen such things r known. only hope n pray tht there shd be a stop to such henious acts .

reduce angry to my husbabd

im 26 years old for me..... my husband got angry me for silly matter.. how to m..

periods problem

i put copper tea for 3 yrs... suddenly periods has 7 days.. before it has come 3..

loosemotion

meri 1 year ki baby bahut pottiya kr rai hai bahut smell wali kya kru mai bahut..

Is 2 child must for family

Hi i have daughter of 4 year and now i am confused shud we thi k fof 2nd child o..

loosemotion

meri beti 1 year ki hai.. wo bahut loosemotion kr rai hai.. bahut smell wali lig..

mothers' intake

hi, i have 5months old son. i like to have coffee twice a day. does it cause any..

my question

Hai all. I'm a mom of 8 month old baby... my periods s not regular after pregnan..

Im 7months pregnant

i'm 7months pregnant. whenever i wake i feel some pain in my vagina is it normal