Good International School in Noida

Smita Bakshi

My son goes to a good CBSE School in Noida, but his language and habits are getting worst day by day. Can you please suggest a good International School in Noida with a good environment which focuses on overall development of the child. My focus is mainly on Academics alongside Extra Curricular growth. I know International school fees is bit expensive but I think it will be better for his career. Can someone please recommend me a good school.

• 5

Smita Bakshi

We fixed an appointment with the admissions team, they asked us to fill the online admission form before we visit the school, which we did. On our visit, she explained us the process and the curriculum. It also included the guided tour of the school and I must say that the Team and campus is warm and welcoming. The IB curriculum followed at Pathways seems to be quite promising for the 21st century. We think that this will be good for ours child’s overall development. We decided to go ahead with Pathways Noida the same day. They maintain a policy of selective admissions recognizing that there is a range of students that the School serves best. During the meet we understood that the school has a rolling admissions policy, so there is no application deadline which is good for people working on short term projects in Delhi/NCR or the Expat community. What we liked the most was after the Parent admissions Meeting a time was scheduled for our son to visit the School, and spend time in the classroom with other students. We had pre informed the team at Pathways that Aryan is not very happy changing his school and thus there was special care taken during this visit to reduce anxiety and create a warm atmosphere. Aryan will be joining Pathways Noida from 16 Oct 2015, and as parents we have felt welcomed into the Pathways Noida community. We would not hesitate to recommend Pathways School Noida to others. Once again thank you Nitin for guiding us with options available in Noida.

Smita Bakshi

Hi Nitin, thankyou for telling me about Step by Step and Pathways School Noida, both seem to be good options with holistic development for children. I have looked up their website and I feel Pathways School Noida is a good option for my child. I spoke to the Admissions team at Pathways Noida and they have given me an appointment for Monday 12 October. I shall meet them, see the campus and understand the process. Shall surely put down my experience for others to view.

Smita Bakshi

Thankyou Alpha Beta for the Link, but there are only 3 International schools listed in Noida with Kidopedia. They are yet to update their site.

alpha beta

You may like to visit www. mykidopedia. com for all information on child care service providers. The site has over 90,000+ service providers across 18 top cities in India.

Smita- you could also evauate Pathways and step by step as options.

Education and learning

Hi my son is 9 year old. Study pe dyhn nhi deta aap btaio kya karu

Learning problems

Hi my son 7years old. He was talking different languages how to change plz help..

Game regarding

My daughter don't know about what game is favourite for her

she has concentration issues

how to resolve this issue I hear a big list of complaints from teacher

focus

daughter does not focus on studies

hi just want to make my child busy in a..

want to angage my daughter in the activities of her likes