GOOD PRE SCHOOL IN OR NEAR BY SHALIMAR BAGH

Ruchica Dutta

HELLO PARENTS.... as i stay in shalimar bagh so plz tell me some good preschools in shalimar bagh as soon as possible.

• 5

yeah montfort is good... school too.

der is one school in Ashok Vihar.. Model Nursery school.... my sister's son used to go der... its very old n very nice school... nt sure abt the distance.

Monika Kohli

Hi Ruchica, Montfort Junior is also very good pre school in Shalimar Bagh... pl. check

Hi Ruchica! From what is near to you, Here are some preschools, Kidzee at Mohan garden, Mother's Pride at Punjabi Bagh, Little millenium at Shalimar baagh. We would reccommend you to go visit these and refer them on the 6 parameters as per "preschool ranking" section under Education on parentune.

Ruchica Dutta

plz reply urgent

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..

cry in school

my daughter is 2. 3 years old... i have started to send her in play pen... but w..

Hi All, Need help on a major dilemma, M..

Need help on a major dilemma, My son was born in September 2013, Should I put in..

how to learn talk to my 1year 7month old..

hello all... my son is 1year 7month old ..he is not talking any simple word like..

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine

habbit

hi my boy is 2. 9 year how to remove his bad habbit

communication

i want my daughter to be comfortable in english how to teach her as she is start..