GOOD PRE SCHOOL IN OR NEAR BY SHALIMAR BAGH

Ruchica Dutta

HELLO PARENTS.... as i stay in shalimar bagh so plz tell me some good preschools in shalimar bagh as soon as possible.

• 5

yeah montfort is good... school too.

der is one school in Ashok Vihar.. Model Nursery school.... my sister's son used to go der... its very old n very nice school... nt sure abt the distance.

Monika Kohli

Hi Ruchica, Montfort Junior is also very good pre school in Shalimar Bagh... pl. check

Hi Ruchica! From what is near to you, Here are some preschools, Kidzee at Mohan garden, Mother's Pride at Punjabi Bagh, Little millenium at Shalimar baagh. We would reccommend you to go visit these and refer them on the 6 parameters as per "preschool ranking" section under Education on parentune.

Ruchica Dutta

plz reply urgent

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..