Good preschool around Miyapur, bacupally, hyderabad

S

Apr 15, 2014

My 2+ years old kid have multiple food allergies so I am looking A good preschool in my neighborhood i. e. Pragati enclave or Miyapur area, bahupally road Hyderabad Teachers should be attentive in such cases. Please share some reviews and suggest good preschool as she will Be going in nursery from june 2014 Thanks

• 5

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check www. goschooling. com. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

S

But definitely I will go n see oi playschool... thanks again

S

I like eurokids hafeezpet also but it is also 4 km

S

Thanks nitin, but it's coming 5 km from my place

Hi S! You may look at Oi playschool in that area.

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

School admission

Hi dear parents.. My child is 2yrs & 2 months old . Planning to get him admitte..