Good preschool in Noida sec 50 and age limit for nursery

Vani

Hi all, My daughtre is 33 months (nov 2010 born). She goes to nursery for 2013-2014 batch in Mumbai. She was 2. 5 years at the begening of the session. Now we are shifting to Noida, sector 50. I've checked with few schools and they say that she has to be admitted in play group as she did not meet the age limit of 3 years at the begining of the session. Please help me find some good schools near noida sec-50 where i can get her admission in mid session. I am not sure if i should seek her admission in play group or nursery .Also if there is an age limit in 1st or 10th standard, I would preffer she repeats a class now and not later. Please advice   thanx in advance Vani

• 2

Vani

Thanx Deepti :)

Deepti Singh

Hi Vani, There is an age limit in Delhi Ncr for Nursery admissions and you have to start applying in Aug-Sep for next session in various schools of your choice. There are many pre schools offering Nursery for 2. 5 yr old. But then again you have to repeat it in main school. No Choice. What you can do is start applying for next session and till then get her admitted in pre school till March.

is playschool really essential

is palyschool essential for a kid . my daughter is 2n 1/2 n still i hv not admit..

jiddi

my baby is 2. 5 year he is jiddi doesn't listn my

no interest going to school

my son is 2 and1/2 yrs old and not at all showing interest going to school. we j..

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

education

my baby was 21 months old can i send him to play school at the age 25months. is..

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..

age for playschool

hello dear fellow parents, my son is 21 months old. what age will be fine to jo..