Great gift for the first Birthday

Jul 06, 2012

Need to give a gift to a Baby Boy turning 1 and i really don't want it to be clothes or toys , what  can i give with is age appropriate and fun both ...

What about a membership to a toy library instead of toys... that would ensure a year long supply of toys, the child would be happy and the parents would bless you! :) Also books are a great option with lots of picture books for tots that age available on the net (where you will get a discount as well). Look for the right options by searching "books for one year olds" on google. Flipkart has a very good collection.

I completely get why you don't want to give clothes and toys but actually by 12 - 16 months children start to stand and walk, they like toys that they can drag , push and lean on. They amuse themselves with things they can stack , such as cubes and blocks, and boxes they can put things in or take the things out of. They like trucks to transport things, drums , dolls with cradles, construction toys, big balls, counting toys , story books and buckets and spades to play with in sand or water , bath time toys are a great fun for them .. so take a pick and buy your gift...

Praveen Premkumar

a great question bhavna... now that you are asking, am confused as well - what is it that a one year old would feel happy about? am eagerly looking forward to suggestions...

1 month old baby

delivered last month . when should I put polio drop for her

Baby boy name

I want a unique baby boy name. Please suggest

rejecting to drink breast milk

hello buddies, my LO is 4. 5 months now he refuse breast milk need to take soo m..

delivered

hello everyone I delivered a girl baby last month . how to go to baby care in th..

My children are God gift

Exalting the Almighty Jehovah

cerelac

i want to introduce ceralac to my 5months old baby ..which flavour is best... wh..

Having 1. 200gm is my baby weight now.

Please suggest me is the weight is poor or good for baby... What to eat to gain..