Green and black stool in the morning

Annie Sujitha

My 7 month baby's motion is green and black mixed in the morning after a long sleep for 7 hours in the night..... her stool is green from her 4th month.... but she gains her weight correctly.. so doctor said nothing to worry... I started giving her solid foods slowly from her 4th month.... please advice

• 2

Annie Sujitha

Yes toniferon iron/folic acid is given everyday.... but I give it in the afternoon her motion in the evening is normal but the motion in the morning alone is as such.... Not feeding her in the night... in the 7 hrs of sleep....

Janeta Joseph

Hi annie , is your baby on iron supplements? What is her usual diet as excess iron rich foods can cause black stools .

remedies to put on weight of baby

my baby s 7months old she weights only 7kg and thin I want her to put on weight..

hair

my baby is of 10 months n her back hair got stick to each other n got 6 to 7 bun..

gurgling stomach

is it normal for 11 months old baby to have gurgling stomach.

When to start body oil massage for the b..

My baby is 1 month old. From which month we can start oil massage for baby?

Baby

My baby boy pass urin every 5 min wat is the problm

Running nose

My 2. 5 month old baby is suffering from running nose what shud i do ????

6 month baby not taking bottle feed

hi.. my 6month baby is not sucking milk from bottle.. when we feed using spoon s..

All night sucker

My baby is 4 month old and she is all night sucker ..whole night she wants my ni..