Green and black stool in the morning

Annie Sujitha

My 7 month baby's motion is green and black mixed in the morning after a long sleep for 7 hours in the night..... her stool is green from her 4th month.... but she gains her weight correctly.. so doctor said nothing to worry... I started giving her solid foods slowly from her 4th month.... please advice

• 2

Annie Sujitha

Yes toniferon iron/folic acid is given everyday.... but I give it in the afternoon her motion in the evening is normal but the motion in the morning alone is as such.... Not feeding her in the night... in the 7 hrs of sleep....

Janeta Joseph

Hi annie , is your baby on iron supplements? What is her usual diet as excess iron rich foods can cause black stools .

baby caure

hii all pls clarify my doubt premature baby n normal baby r same.. ยก??

Patches on Skin

Hi, My name is Shilpa. My 4 months baby is having small white circles on his bac..

no of times to feed

Hi how many times shall I give solid food to my ten month old baby

introducing solids to 6 months old baby

hi. Yesterday I introduced daliya to my 6 months old baby boy. today m planning..

6 month baby teeting

what food should be give my 6 month baby girl when teething has been come

Diarrea

Hllo My 11 month baby has diarea due to teething from last ten days. What shoul..

BABY WEIGHT

Does baby weight decrease after birth? Mybaby is 11 days old and his weight was..

cold and rashes on face

hello everyone. my baby boy is 11 month old. he is having a fever from last nig..