Green and black stool in the morning

Annie Sujitha

My 7 month baby's motion is green and black mixed in the morning after a long sleep for 7 hours in the night..... her stool is green from her 4th month.... but she gains her weight correctly.. so doctor said nothing to worry... I started giving her solid foods slowly from her 4th month.... please advice

• 2

Annie Sujitha

Yes toniferon iron/folic acid is given everyday.... but I give it in the afternoon her motion in the evening is normal but the motion in the morning alone is as such.... Not feeding her in the night... in the 7 hrs of sleep....

Janeta Joseph

Hi annie , is your baby on iron supplements? What is her usual diet as excess iron rich foods can cause black stools .

colic pain

how to reduce colic pain of my baby. he is 1 month old. suffering with severe co..

milk

What kind of water should I use to prepare baby formula?

Babies might starve with shields..

hi mommies, here is an advice, who ever using nipple shields in the early weeks..

about poop

my baby is 11mnth old and her poop is tight and lightly redish clr?wt is d reaso..

baby's mouth watering

hi.. my 6 month child keeps her finger in her mouth always... grabs any thing an..

Formula feeding

My LO (little one) is 45days old and is on enfamil formula and breastfeeding alt..