Green and black stool in the morning

Annie Sujitha

My 7 month baby's motion is green and black mixed in the morning after a long sleep for 7 hours in the night..... her stool is green from her 4th month.... but she gains her weight correctly.. so doctor said nothing to worry... I started giving her solid foods slowly from her 4th month.... please advice

• 2

Annie Sujitha

Yes toniferon iron/folic acid is given everyday.... but I give it in the afternoon her motion in the evening is normal but the motion in the morning alone is as such.... Not feeding her in the night... in the 7 hrs of sleep....

Janeta Joseph

Hi annie , is your baby on iron supplements? What is her usual diet as excess iron rich foods can cause black stools .

feeding water for 7months baby

hello moms, my baby has 6months old just she has entered into 7th month and I fe..

Consumption of egg

Friends whenever I give egg(tried both boiled egg white alone & fried egg) to my..

Antibiotics for cough

my son is just 2 months old.. he is having severe cough since a week.. my Doctor..

bottle feed

wen is d right time to start using feeding bottle

is my baby weight proper?

My baby is 6 n half month old her weight is 6. 8 kg is it normal ?

6 month old is not liking d weaning food..

I'm mother of 6 month old baby a week back I hv started weaning food .I have sta..

regarding food

my baby is 3 months 6 days old now. Is he eating any other food with mother mi..