Green poo..

Dhvani

My daughter is 6 months old.. nd she is getting green poo since today. she is having diarrhea for 15 times a day. she is feeling so wk today. can anyone tell what is the problem she can have..

• 2

Archana Parmar

Take sporlac powder and mix it with some water or your breast milk. Give it to your baby to avoid diarrhea.

harshitha sachin

hi babies poo green when they are fortified with iron supplements. if this is not d case there is a chance that d food is not sufficient to her or her body is not absorbing enough nutrients. as ur baby is already affected by diarrhea and her digestive system is down so keep observing her poo for 2-3days even if it doesnt change then u hav to consult ur pediatrician.

my baby is 12month

rain nose and cough

How to make baby color fair

My son color is little dark ..how to make him fair

11 old baby having motion

baby poop 5/6 a day .. it's foamy ( yellow n green mix) .. he is having 4 times..

my 12cmonth old son is facing difficulty..

difficulty in passing motion

feeding

did we feed by sleeping mode

yellow green stool with mucus

my son is 9months 20 days old he is doing yellow and greenish stool 5 times a da..

Multiple times poop after having solid f..

I have started solid food like khidchi, apple ,carrot puree to my 6 months old..