Green poo..

Dhvani

My daughter is 6 months old.. nd she is getting green poo since today. she is having diarrhea for 15 times a day. she is feeling so wk today. can anyone tell what is the problem she can have..

• 2

Archana Parmar

Take sporlac powder and mix it with some water or your breast milk. Give it to your baby to avoid diarrhea.

harshitha sachin

hi babies poo green when they are fortified with iron supplements. if this is not d case there is a chance that d food is not sufficient to her or her body is not absorbing enough nutrients. as ur baby is already affected by diarrhea and her digestive system is down so keep observing her poo for 2-3days even if it doesnt change then u hav to consult ur pediatrician.

can I give Kerala banana powder to my 7..

My baby running 7 th month ...I heard that Kerala banana powder is good for baby..

how to get rid from shoulder ache after..

even mornings will get Back pain by waking time

how to re start breast milk

my breast milk got stop in 15days of delivery so I have to start formula milk bt..

cough and cold

my 7 month baby hve cough and cold please any one give me best home remedy to gi..

not sleeping properly

my boy was 8month 20 days old. he doesn't sleep in the day time. he wants to pla..

Philips avent steamer cum blender

hi momies.... does any one using Philips avent steamer cum blender.. my baby is..

less weight

my baby is 9 months old and has very less. doctor has not prescribe any vitamin..