Green poo..

Dhvani

My daughter is 6 months old.. nd she is getting green poo since today. she is having diarrhea for 15 times a day. she is feeling so wk today. can anyone tell what is the problem she can have..

• 2

Archana Parmar

Take sporlac powder and mix it with some water or your breast milk. Give it to your baby to avoid diarrhea.

harshitha sachin

hi babies poo green when they are fortified with iron supplements. if this is not d case there is a chance that d food is not sufficient to her or her body is not absorbing enough nutrients. as ur baby is already affected by diarrhea and her digestive system is down so keep observing her poo for 2-3days even if it doesnt change then u hav to consult ur pediatrician.

sitting position

hi mommies... my 10 months old baby not sitting straight position... she sits li..

Back pain

My baby is 5months old n was normally delivered by me, but I m suffering from co..

feed count reduced

hi Everyone... my daughter is FM baby.. from yesterday she has reduced feed and..

urin problem

my son is 3 and half month old he is not urinating during night sleep he does th..

1st Teeth at which month

my baby is now 11months old & still he doesn't started teeth is it normal?

Green potty

What is the reason baby's green potty. my 4. 5 months old daughter doing green p..