Green stools after having vegetables puree

Madhavi M

Hi, My son is in 7 months old. I am feeding solid food for him from 6 months. First 2 weeks: 2 times cereals After 3 weeks: 2 times cereals (morning and dinner) and 1 time vegetables puree(gerber products) which I bought from US for 6 months vacation. But, when ever i feed him green peas and sweet potato only, but after that he is doing loose poo 3 times a day. Is that bcozz of the vegetables puree or is ut normal? Generally, my son will do poo every 2-3 days only 1 time since his born. I can't understand is that bcozz of food. I don't know what to feed him at this stage bf and snack and lunch and snacks and dinner?

• 2

Payal Shah

It be becz of winter.. seasonal changes also affect babiea

preeti

I think the color of stool is because of vegetables only

Baby massage

Hi all... My baby is 2 n a half months old and cries a lot during massage... tur..

Feed related

hello my baby boy is 3 months old and dont take mothers feed so we gave him cow'..

Summer

My lo is 3 months old can I gave him to ORS Solution for Summer dehydration

5 mnth old bady's need

my baby is 5 months old. can i give him some water in summer?

Not doing poo regular

helo mommies plz help my baby is not doing potty regularly plz suggest wat to do

baby caure

hii all pls clarify my doubt premature baby n normal baby r same.. ยก??

How to beat the heat

my 2. 5 months little one is on EBF, now due to heat her mouth is getting dry an..

hai... my baby is 6. 5 month old... as I am a working mom, I hv to join duty in..