Green stools after having vegetables puree

Madhavi M

Hi, My son is in 7 months old. I am feeding solid food for him from 6 months. First 2 weeks: 2 times cereals After 3 weeks: 2 times cereals (morning and dinner) and 1 time vegetables puree(gerber products) which I bought from US for 6 months vacation. But, when ever i feed him green peas and sweet potato only, but after that he is doing loose poo 3 times a day. Is that bcozz of the vegetables puree or is ut normal? Generally, my son will do poo every 2-3 days only 1 time since his born. I can't understand is that bcozz of food. I don't know what to feed him at this stage bf and snack and lunch and snacks and dinner?

• 2

Payal Shah

It be becz of winter.. seasonal changes also affect babiea

preeti

I think the color of stool is because of vegetables only

feeding problem

hi all my baby is 7 months old.. week before he got stomach infection n fever wh..

walk

my daughter is 1 year 1month old she is not walking wat to do

Baby massage

Hi all... My baby is 2 n a half months old and cries a lot during massage... tur..

Bath and oil

Hi My babby is 3 n half months old. As winters are going on when should be given..

Cough cold fever

My Son 4 months old baby had fever and cough 101degree temperature, Dr given Ama..

weight gain

my baby is 2 months 24 days old. she is prematured now 3 kg. how to gain good we..

choking in 9 month old baby... Urgent

my baby was playing on floor and I think he had swallowed something because he i..

Breastfeeding issue

Hi my lo is 6weeks old ,got vaccinated and sleeping well but refusing to take fe..