Green stools after having vegetables puree

Madhavi M

Hi, My son is in 7 months old. I am feeding solid food for him from 6 months. First 2 weeks: 2 times cereals After 3 weeks: 2 times cereals (morning and dinner) and 1 time vegetables puree(gerber products) which I bought from US for 6 months vacation. But, when ever i feed him green peas and sweet potato only, but after that he is doing loose poo 3 times a day. Is that bcozz of the vegetables puree or is ut normal? Generally, my son will do poo every 2-3 days only 1 time since his born. I can't understand is that bcozz of food. I don't know what to feed him at this stage bf and snack and lunch and snacks and dinner?

• 2

Payal Shah

It be becz of winter.. seasonal changes also affect babiea

preeti

I think the color of stool is because of vegetables only

chest congestion

my son is 11 months old and has severe chest congestion. i have tried almost eve..

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

about jeera water

hello moms may I know how to make jeera water to increase milk production

Cough cold fever

My Son 4 months old baby had fever and cough 101degree temperature, Dr given Ama..

Diaper Rashes

Hi everyone my baby z 24 days old n she has diaper Rashes.. I applied cream but..

wipes

I used to clean my son from johnson baby wipes after changing diaper . is it saf..