Green stools for my 8 month old

Dheepthy

My daughter is 8 months now and for past one week her stools are green in color. I have not introduced any new food. She is breast fed till date. Also her stools are frequent mostly after a meal. Please advice on this.

• 3

meeta mishra

Hii........ my 7. 5 months old son also having the same problem and also not showing interest in feeding..... how would one come to know that the baby is teething...

Suchita Singh

if your baby is teething put tlismi moti around her neck. u can get it from medical store or http://www.shopclues.com/tlismi-moti-for-painless-teething.html. Tlismi moti pendant is made of combination of five metals in specific proportion. It come in form of a small pearl which is a natural harmonizer of energies around the oral cavity. It works on pure scientific principle and there is no Jadu tona (miracle) is involved in it.

preeti

She might be teething,you can check with peadc

Breast pump

I've been using an electric breast pump by Mee Mee. Everytime I use it my nippl..

massage oil

hiii momies.. my baby is 3. 5 mon old.. is the himalaya baby massag oil is good..

8 the month baby travelling diet

which cereals take when traveling

meri baby Abhi achanak se aise Karne Lag..

hii Meri baby Abhi achanak se sans ruk gyi ho jaise vaisa Karne Lagi. yaha koi c..

2 months old baby

is it safe to travel for a 2 months old baby in second class ac coach pls sugge..

caugh

my 2. 5 months baby caughs 5 to 6 times at a stretch for nearly 5 to 6 times in..

1 month old not passing stool

my 1 month old daughter not passing stool from last 3 days. Earlier she was pass..

10 month old baby girl weight

hello all my baby girl is 10 month old she is very active she also eats well onl..