Green stools for my 8 month old

Dheepthy

My daughter is 8 months now and for past one week her stools are green in color. I have not introduced any new food. She is breast fed till date. Also her stools are frequent mostly after a meal. Please advice on this.

• 3

meeta mishra

Hii........ my 7. 5 months old son also having the same problem and also not showing interest in feeding..... how would one come to know that the baby is teething...

Suchita Singh

if your baby is teething put tlismi moti around her neck. u can get it from medical store or http://www.shopclues.com/tlismi-moti-for-painless-teething.html. Tlismi moti pendant is made of combination of five metals in specific proportion. It come in form of a small pearl which is a natural harmonizer of energies around the oral cavity. It works on pure scientific principle and there is no Jadu tona (miracle) is involved in it.

preeti

She might be teething,you can check with peadc

bitting

while I bf my baby he bite my nipple nd stretch like a rubber so that am painful..

12 months baby girl diet

I am jyothi,iam 12 month baby girl. she is a preterm baby. birth weight is 1. 5..

baby is crying what to do??

my 7 months baby girl is having on n off fever n is cranky. sometimes vomitting..

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..

Tight potty

My daughter is 10months old. Yesterday she didn't did potty and today she is do..

Need Guidance

My baby is 2+ month old and she potty once in 2-3 days which is normal but her p..

weaning

please share some weaning tips

Baby suffering from cough! :(

My baby boy is 4. 5 months old and suffering from cough... his pead said chest i..