Green stools for my 8 month old

Dheepthy

My daughter is 8 months now and for past one week her stools are green in color. I have not introduced any new food. She is breast fed till date. Also her stools are frequent mostly after a meal. Please advice on this.

• 3

meeta mishra

Hii........ my 7. 5 months old son also having the same problem and also not showing interest in feeding..... how would one come to know that the baby is teething...

Suchita Singh

if your baby is teething put tlismi moti around her neck. u can get it from medical store or http://www.shopclues.com/tlismi-moti-for-painless-teething.html. Tlismi moti pendant is made of combination of five metals in specific proportion. It come in form of a small pearl which is a natural harmonizer of energies around the oral cavity. It works on pure scientific principle and there is no Jadu tona (miracle) is involved in it.

preeti

She might be teething,you can check with peadc

best oil for massage

Plz suggest best oil formassage in summer

Mosquito Bites for Infant

My Daughter is 4 months old. She got mosquito bites. Can anyone suggest what can..

lap sleep

My 2 months baby always sleep in my lap not in his bed. Please suggest

Regarding IPV vaccination

Regarding vaccination, my lo hasn't received IPV yet as it isn't available here...

heat

my baby is 4 months and she s getting some small skin boils in her body due to h..

babies sleeping position

My baby is 3 months old, she always sleep on her right side even I turn her to..

Omiting after feeding

Always my baby omit after breastfeeding. After feeding I give her burps also. Pl..

plz suggest home remedies for cold n cou..

my daughtr is 11month she hs running nose n coughing plz help