Green stools

Zehra Khan

Hello everyone my baby is 5 months old... from 3 days he is passing green stools... he is exclusivly on breast feed... Is it related to my diet?? What should I do? Pls give advice.

Aishwarya Ganesh

If the baby is breastfed, green poos may be due to the fallowing reasons: --> The baby is not drinking the hind milk. --> You may be taking the antibiotics or too much of iron rich supplements. -->Sensitive to something you’ve eaten. As well as having green poos, your baby may also have eczema or a rash. Consult the pediatrician. If your baby isn’t latching on properly, he won't be getting the fat-rich, creamy milk that comes later in the feed. Either ask the lactation consultant or you can pump and feed the baby. Hope this helps.

Colic pain

My baby boy is 2n half months. He cries dailyin evening time.. My doc. Said its..

lo is putting everything on mouth

My baby is 5. 5 months old she is putting everything in mouth.. clothes toys eve..

weight gain

hi mom's.. my baby girl weighed 3. 43 kg at birth. Today she is 5 months old wi..

potty problem

my daughter is three months old and not done potty frm last 5days on breastfeedi..

cerelac

Hii , my baby girl is 5month old she is on formula from birth so with doctors ad..

hygiene

please advice how to clean tongue and ear of my 5month old babie ??

cold and cough

hi my son is 3. 5 months , since from 3 weeks he having cold doctor had given me..

curd rice

my son is 9months old ..shall i give him curd rice.. and pls suggest how to make..