Green stools

Zehra Khan

Hello everyone my baby is 5 months old... from 3 days he is passing green stools... he is exclusivly on breast feed... Is it related to my diet?? What should I do? Pls give advice.

Aishwarya Ganesh

If the baby is breastfed, green poos may be due to the fallowing reasons: --> The baby is not drinking the hind milk. --> You may be taking the antibiotics or too much of iron rich supplements. -->Sensitive to something you’ve eaten. As well as having green poos, your baby may also have eczema or a rash. Consult the pediatrician. If your baby isn’t latching on properly, he won't be getting the fat-rich, creamy milk that comes later in the feed. Either ask the lactation consultant or you can pump and feed the baby. Hope this helps.

low weight

hi all ...my daughter is 11 months old and weighs 7. 3 to 7. 5 kg from last 3 mo..

1st Teeth at which month

my baby is now 11months old & still he doesn't started teeth is it normal?

Food

what to give?

cold

hi my daughter is getting frequent cold .... what can I do...

nutrition

how can gives egg for baby of one year yolk or white part

coughing

my son 10 mts suffering from cold n cough from last 4 days he is teething also g..

formula milk or cow's milk

My baby is 6. 5 months as I ll b joining work and plan to keep her on bm as well..