Green stools

Zehra Khan

Hello everyone my baby is 5 months old... from 3 days he is passing green stools... he is exclusivly on breast feed... Is it related to my diet?? What should I do? Pls give advice.

Aishwarya Ganesh

If the baby is breastfed, green poos may be due to the fallowing reasons: --> The baby is not drinking the hind milk. --> You may be taking the antibiotics or too much of iron rich supplements. -->Sensitive to something you’ve eaten. As well as having green poos, your baby may also have eczema or a rash. Consult the pediatrician. If your baby isn’t latching on properly, he won't be getting the fat-rich, creamy milk that comes later in the feed. Either ask the lactation consultant or you can pump and feed the baby. Hope this helps.

Water

When I start drinking water to baby.

milk

can i give buffalo milk to my 2. 5 month baby...

can I give Kerala banana powder to my 7..

My baby running 7 th month ...I heard that Kerala banana powder is good for baby..

walking

Hi all. My son is 1 yr old but has not started walking yet. is it ok or should i..

constipation

my girl is 14 months old she is having constipation Nd sometimes blood is there..

Constipation

hi all, my baby passes stool only thrice in a week as an average .. is this norm..

1st Teeth at which month

my baby is now 11months old & still he doesn't started teeth is it normal?

Tips for weight loss

Is it OK if I start dieting now as my son is 11 mth old & also breastfeeding. Gi..