Greenish motions of my 3 month old

urvi

Hi. My 3 month old is having green motions for the past 4-5 days. There is no sign of stomach ache. She is having her feeds also properly. Am worried. What could it be?

• 3

urvi

Hi Doctor. She's both on breast & formula feed. She takes formula for about 3-4 times a day. The stools are not watery at all & there is no complaint of stomach ache or so.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Is your baby exclusively on breast milk or does she have formula feed as well? if the stools are not watery you have no need to worry about , it is normal sometimes for babies to have green colored stools.

Hi Urvi. My son is 8 months old now and as far as I remember green poop signifies that something is not right with the baby's diet. Does she have an upset stomach? If you are nursing her, it could also mean that she is not nursing long enough on one side and is unable to digest whatever she is drinking. My daughter use to have greenish poop when she used to get sick or was teething. Please check with her pediatrician if it still continues to be green over the next couple of days.

Good Stroler

Hello ladies.. plz suggest a good brand Stroler which is light weight and easy t..

Diarrea

Hllo My 11 month baby has diarea due to teething from last ten days. What shoul..

mobile device radiation related

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for tea..

feeding water for 7months baby

hello moms, my baby has 6months old just she has entered into 7th month and I fe..

9month baby

My Baby is 9month gets offen cold and lose motion wat cn i do

colic

what to due during colic in baby

hair oil

my baby is 6 month which hair oil is Good for him after bath.

Runny nose

please let me know my baby suffering from runny nose how to control