Greenish motions of my 3 month old

Urvi

Hi. My 3 month old is having green motions for the past 4-5 days. There is no sign of stomach ache. She is having her feeds also properly. Am worried. What could it be?

• 3

urvi

Hi Doctor. She's both on breast & formula feed. She takes formula for about 3-4 times a day. The stools are not watery at all & there is no complaint of stomach ache or so.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Is your baby exclusively on breast milk or does she have formula feed as well? if the stools are not watery you have no need to worry about , it is normal sometimes for babies to have green colored stools.

Hi Urvi. My son is 8 months old now and as far as I remember green poop signifies that something is not right with the baby's diet. Does she have an upset stomach? If you are nursing her, it could also mean that she is not nursing long enough on one side and is unable to digest whatever she is drinking. My daughter use to have greenish poop when she used to get sick or was teething. Please check with her pediatrician if it still continues to be green over the next couple of days.

thumb sucking

my 3 month old baby started to suck her thumb often.. how to stop it.. please he..

Skin tone

please suggest how to increase skin tone for my boy baby 1 month old.

Rash on the face

My son is 7 1/2 months old ... since a long time he has some rash on his cheeks..

skin colour changes

hiii frnds I have 6th month old girl baby . she was black in born time after 3 m..

10 month old baby girl weight

hello all my baby girl is 10 month old she is very active she also eats well onl..

Breastfeed

my baby is 2 months old & I breastfed him only for a month after that unable to..

2 months old baby

is it safe to travel for a 2 months old baby in second class ac coach pls sugge..