Greenish motions of my 3 month old

Urvi

Hi. My 3 month old is having green motions for the past 4-5 days. There is no sign of stomach ache. She is having her feeds also properly. Am worried. What could it be?

• 3

urvi

Hi Doctor. She's both on breast & formula feed. She takes formula for about 3-4 times a day. The stools are not watery at all & there is no complaint of stomach ache or so.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Is your baby exclusively on breast milk or does she have formula feed as well? if the stools are not watery you have no need to worry about , it is normal sometimes for babies to have green colored stools.

Hi Urvi. My son is 8 months old now and as far as I remember green poop signifies that something is not right with the baby's diet. Does she have an upset stomach? If you are nursing her, it could also mean that she is not nursing long enough on one side and is unable to digest whatever she is drinking. My daughter use to have greenish poop when she used to get sick or was teething. Please check with her pediatrician if it still continues to be green over the next couple of days.

feeding problem

my baby is 2months old. i am facing feeding problem as milk is not getting prod..

irritation

hi momies plz help me my baby is 12 months old his nature is going very irretat..

how to introduce cow milk to baby

I am trying to give undiluted, warm cow milk to my son. he is not taking . pleas..

irregular motion. baby not going motion..

my baby is 2 months old and recently she isn't going motion for 4-5 days. is it..

Health

Hi my son is 7 months old. If ant bite him he is not crying. he is very normal...

biting pain

please suggest how to reduce biting pain. can i apply some medicine?

about FOOD

what I need to give food for my 7 month baby

Newborns' unwanted hair

hello friends, my two months old baby girl has many unwanted hair on her body.....