Greenish motions of my 3 month old

Urvi

Hi. My 3 month old is having green motions for the past 4-5 days. There is no sign of stomach ache. She is having her feeds also properly. Am worried. What could it be?

• 3

urvi

Hi Doctor. She's both on breast & formula feed. She takes formula for about 3-4 times a day. The stools are not watery at all & there is no complaint of stomach ache or so.

Dr Vaneet Parmar

Is your baby exclusively on breast milk or does she have formula feed as well? if the stools are not watery you have no need to worry about , it is normal sometimes for babies to have green colored stools.

Hi Urvi. My son is 8 months old now and as far as I remember green poop signifies that something is not right with the baby's diet. Does she have an upset stomach? If you are nursing her, it could also mean that she is not nursing long enough on one side and is unable to digest whatever she is drinking. My daughter use to have greenish poop when she used to get sick or was teething. Please check with her pediatrician if it still continues to be green over the next couple of days.

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

dandruff problem

hello moms,my baby has 6months old. she has dandruff. i asked my pediatrician ab..

sooping finger

why my child always sooping give fr me solution fr this

ABOUT SKIN CREAM

Is EUMODONE-M cream safety for 3months baby in daily use

poop

my 4month baby nt gng poop regularly

First tooth for baby

Hi all when does first tooth of baby appears. My daughter is going to turn 1 thi..

left breast hardens fast baby taking on..

hello mums pls help me. my left breast hardens fast n a small lump forms... baby..

Food

My son is 4months old what food I gave