gripe water

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

can gripe water be given to a 5 month exclusively breastfed baby... if so can it be given everyday and how much ml cam be given... in the pack it says 5 ml three times a day.. i think its kind of too much.. so kindly advice id it can be used daily and how much ml to be given.

• 10

Vrunda Padhiya

How to prepare himalayas bonsin & ghutti @ home. ? Aanchal thcker kelwNi

Suchita Singh

gripe water and dabur janam ghutti worked for my son. one spoon thrice a day is ok. little bit of milk spitting is ok and nothing to concern about. my baby did so till he turned 5 n half. and yes its important to make baby burp as Manmeet said. if putting on shoulder doesn't help, try to make him sit :)

Manmeet Kaur

Sowmiya do you burp the baby after each feed ? Do not make the baby lie down immediately after feed . Put him over your shoulder for sometime so that he burps and the gas formed passes out . You can also google on different ways to make your baby burp . I hope it helps .

Shubham Jain

Don't give gripe water to babies . it is not advisable

Sowmiya Alagarsamy

thank u all for ur suggesstions... but still baby vomitts after having milk... doc says it is a gastric reflux and babies less than 6 months old tend to vomit often...

aanchal thacker kewlani

There is no harm in giving himalaya bonisen is good doc do say no got gripe water but there is no harm. similarly u can also give ghutti prepared at home if not buying from outside from 2 nd months itself my son is 3 months old n m giving both to him himalaya bonisen n ghutti prepared at home

Manmeet Kaur

As doctor advised not to use gripe water . I used Dabur Janam Guthi for my daughter once she was 4 months old .. You can try if you want .

Bhuvana Ds

U can give Himalaya bonisan. My peadtrician advised for my one month old boy. I give 0. 5 ml mor n eve.

Sayali Karnik

doctors dont advice giving gripe water to babies since it may contain sedative, alcohol or bicarbonates.

Anu

Hi my suggestion is not use the grape water as my doctor advice I haven't use for my baby .

foam in nanpro stage 2..

m using nanpro stage 2 to my son. whenever I shake in bottle.. I m getting foam...

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........

Tips for weight loss

Is it OK if I start dieting now as my son is 11 mth old & also breastfeeding. Gi..

Cough

Hi.. my baby is six month old.. What's the natural remedy for cough.. I can fee..

Regarding Monthly Periods

Hi mom's.. I am a mother of 5 months old child. Some 15-20 days back I had blood..

baby weight

my baby boy is now 1 month old how to improve weight

weight

what should be the ideal weight for 9months old boy.. my son weight is 8. 1?