Grolier Books

Sree Karuna

I came across the Grolier books in many exhibitions. They are very costly. Total 5 sets cost more than 50 thousand. Was wondering if anyone is using and can give me a feedback.

Priya Jhangiani

Yes my daughter is 4 plus abd i am using those books. They r wonderful.. When she was 2 i bought it and the way she converse now its amazing i wud really recommend those value for you child

krishnakali basu

you can try a library which has both the series

krishnakali basu

krishnakali basu

time life and grolier books are an asset to the childs development only if the parents are ready to sit with the child ,a child needs to get tuned to love books and these books tend to cater upon the overall development. personally i feel timelife books are better and they have series touching values,knowledge,cognitive development. They are pretty pricey so u can try on quikr and olx. grolier too are available there at a lesser price,i got used books tho they were in xcellent condition.

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

education

My son is in UKG.. he can write all the words n letter but he is not recognizing..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..