Grolier Books

Sree Karuna

I came across the Grolier books in many exhibitions. They are very costly. Total 5 sets cost more than 50 thousand. Was wondering if anyone is using and can give me a feedback.

Priya Jhangiani

Yes my daughter is 4 plus abd i am using those books. They r wonderful.. When she was 2 i bought it and the way she converse now its amazing i wud really recommend those value for you child

krishnakali basu

you can try a library which has both the series

krishnakali basu

krishnakali basu

time life and grolier books are an asset to the childs development only if the parents are ready to sit with the child ,a child needs to get tuned to love books and these books tend to cater upon the overall development. personally i feel timelife books are better and they have series touching values,knowledge,cognitive development. They are pretty pricey so u can try on quikr and olx. grolier too are available there at a lesser price,i got used books tho they were in xcellent condition.

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..

perenting

about parenting

School enquiry

Which school is best in chennai perumbakkam or sholingnallur

concentration

I am worried about how to increase the concentration of child in studies

How to encourage them for writing?

my daughter doesn't show interest in writing .. She is very good at oral but don..

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi

About his studies

He dont want to study at all,He wants to play every time,How can i bring interes..

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..