Growth spurt

Namrata

Hi All, I wanted to know about Growth Spurts. My baby is suddenly feeding almost every 1 / 1. 5 hr since last 2 days and seems to be hungry all the time. Can it be a growth spurt or feeding issues. Pls advice

• 2

Namrata

Thanks Taruni... My baby is 3 months.. He used to feed every 2/3 hrs earlier and sometimes even more.. This is now 1 hr/ 45 mins and i feel that after feeding also he remains hungry.. At times he is sleeping after feeding and lot of times he is sucking his hands.. thats y i was getting worried

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. If your baby is very young like say within 6 months they tend to feed more sometimes within very short spans. It's "demand feeding " which is necessary for adequate growth and development of your child . If your baby cries after feeding for a n hour or does not sleep well after feeding then u might want to think of he's getting stomach full or not. And yes as they grow thier intake also increases .

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

cold and cough

My seven month old baby is having cough. initially she had cold but now it's cou..

nose block age

my son is one month old n he has nose blockage problem he cries alot

baby care

my 2months girl baby is a pre-matured baby pls give me some suggestions how to t..

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..

Give solution plz

Hi my baby is staring 5 months but I gave feeding bottle from 2 months because o..

diaper rashes & treatment

Hello ....my son in 3 and half months old & recently he got diaper rash. he crie..

colic

what to due during colic in baby