Growth spurt

Namrata

Hi All, I wanted to know about Growth Spurts. My baby is suddenly feeding almost every 1 / 1. 5 hr since last 2 days and seems to be hungry all the time. Can it be a growth spurt or feeding issues. Pls advice

• 2

Namrata

Thanks Taruni... My baby is 3 months.. He used to feed every 2/3 hrs earlier and sometimes even more.. This is now 1 hr/ 45 mins and i feel that after feeding also he remains hungry.. At times he is sleeping after feeding and lot of times he is sucking his hands.. thats y i was getting worried

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. If your baby is very young like say within 6 months they tend to feed more sometimes within very short spans. It's "demand feeding " which is necessary for adequate growth and development of your child . If your baby cries after feeding for a n hour or does not sleep well after feeding then u might want to think of he's getting stomach full or not. And yes as they grow thier intake also increases .

My 9 month old baby does not like any ty..

My 9 month old little one doesn't like any type of food like daal , khichdi, dal..

Cold and cough

Will anybody plz tell me natural treatment for this cold and cough for my 5 mont..

6 month baby food duration?

hi I want to know what will be the time gap for each food for 6 month old baby....

Weight gain

Hi my baby weight 5kgs now how to improve his weight

reflux issue

my 5 month old baby vomit milk even after one hour of feed . any solution for th..

having little cough

having little cough while playing nd fast drink milk v r able to observe cough ...

my baby is 1 month old,My question is fr..

from which month gripe water should be given??