Growth spurt

Namrata

Hi All, I wanted to know about Growth Spurts. My baby is suddenly feeding almost every 1 / 1. 5 hr since last 2 days and seems to be hungry all the time. Can it be a growth spurt or feeding issues. Pls advice

• 2

Namrata

Thanks Taruni... My baby is 3 months.. He used to feed every 2/3 hrs earlier and sometimes even more.. This is now 1 hr/ 45 mins and i feel that after feeding also he remains hungry.. At times he is sleeping after feeding and lot of times he is sucking his hands.. thats y i was getting worried

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. If your baby is very young like say within 6 months they tend to feed more sometimes within very short spans. It's "demand feeding " which is necessary for adequate growth and development of your child . If your baby cries after feeding for a n hour or does not sleep well after feeding then u might want to think of he's getting stomach full or not. And yes as they grow thier intake also increases .

disposable diapers are risky??

Hi Mommies, I have heard that disposable diapers are risky for baby boys... it c..

choking in 9 month old baby... Urgent

my baby was playing on floor and I think he had swallowed something because he i..

ear rabbing

my baby has 11 mnts she always rubbing her ear so tell me some home remidi to st..

poop

my son is 6months old, he is not poop for past 3days. really don't know what to..

gurgling stomach

is it normal for 11 months old baby to have gurgling stomach.

baby weight

My baby is now 11 month n she is only 8. 6 kg. plz suggest me to how to increas..