Growth spurt

Namrata

Hi All, I wanted to know about Growth Spurts. My baby is suddenly feeding almost every 1 / 1. 5 hr since last 2 days and seems to be hungry all the time. Can it be a growth spurt or feeding issues. Pls advice

• 2

Namrata

Thanks Taruni... My baby is 3 months.. He used to feed every 2/3 hrs earlier and sometimes even more.. This is now 1 hr/ 45 mins and i feel that after feeding also he remains hungry.. At times he is sleeping after feeding and lot of times he is sucking his hands.. thats y i was getting worried

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. If your baby is very young like say within 6 months they tend to feed more sometimes within very short spans. It's "demand feeding " which is necessary for adequate growth and development of your child . If your baby cries after feeding for a n hour or does not sleep well after feeding then u might want to think of he's getting stomach full or not. And yes as they grow thier intake also increases .

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

about digestion

can I give gripe water to my 11mnth old baby?

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

breast feeding position

my lo was feeding in sleeping position since birth but frm past one week he latc..

best oil for massage

Plz suggest best oil formassage in summer

colic

what to due during colic in baby

sooping finger

why my child always sooping give fr me solution fr this

ear piercing

what is the right age for ear piercing