Guilt

Anitha Sandeep

I started working when my baby was 6 month old. I felt guilty that am not able to spend time with baby and I am depriving his rights from breast milk.. is anyone in my situation??

Tejal Singh

Hi anitha, I am about to join office. Have same situation n guilt in mind. Most worst is when he smiles I think that's what I am gonna miss... But, can't help. Even the help is not so good in my house, so I am worried about his upbringing during those 8-10 hours. B positive ( easy to say, but difficult to do).

Hi Anitha Sandeep! I know what u r talking about and probably all mothers do. Its indeed a difficult choice for a mother to choose between being a full time mother or a working mother. And it is because of this guilt feeling most of the mothers including me could never get back to work. Trust me when I say this to u that u were not at all being selfish when u chose the latter as i'm sure that choice too has been made keeping in mind the future of yr child. As far as breast milk is concerned u could express it and store it in bottles and ask the help to give the baby on demand. Anitha a mother can never be selfish and will always keep her child's safety and happiness as her first priority. If your child is in safe hands and is being taken care of well, take the guilt feeling out of yr mind and that ways u will unburden yrself and remain stressfree. Stress can affect yr health and performance both at home as well as office. Believe in spending quality time rather than quantity time with yr child. I am sure your child would be proud of yr decision and would grow up as a strOng individual. Tk care.

preeti

Yes Anitha you have to agree with swati and pooja

Swati Raj Chauhan

same with me. I also have started working when my son was 4 months old. I also want to spend time with him but there is no other option. If i quit my job, i will not be able to even fulfill family needs. But somewhere i am satisfied thinking that i am doing it only for him, i am trying to provide him everything that he needs. It is true that materialistic things can never replace love & affection but "only" love is not enough to survive.

Dr Pooja Attrey

Hi there... ys... I too am a working mom with constant guilt of not spending enough time with my baby.. he was 7 months when I joined back. I GS all working mothers have to live with this guilt all along... however about breast milk.. u can work it out by pumping n storing breast milk n which can b given to the child in ur absence.. electric pumps n storage devices are available in market

baby development

baby apne aap trun KB krne lgte h

Poor Appetite post Vaccination

My baby is 3 months old and 5 days back he was given DTP, Hib vaccination His..

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..

Teething

Hi all. my son has just entered into 8 months. nd from last 2 3 days he is getti..

10 months baby is not sleeping in day ti..

Hi all, my 10 months baby is not sleeping on day time hardly she will sleep not..

How to gain weight

My baby is 8 months old!i started rice bit dal,potato recently!what should I do..

how do we know baby has cough?

my 4. 5 months baby girl is coughing little ( khaasi). but I am not sure whether..

Hearing

My 1month baby passed hearing test after his birth but now after 1 month complet..